**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Remove Arena Boost Crystals

Hey Kabam my suggestion is to completely remove arena boost crystals.

The 3* ones are everywhere and just expire or you spam them on item use day and waste 20mins of time doing something in the game that isn't fun.

Since the 3* ones are constantly expiring, people hoard massive amounts of these crystals! Instead of seeing "Crystals - 1" on the screen and getting excited about forming something from shards.... you see Crystals - 457 and its a messy look kabam

The 4* ones do give you a nice boost in arena but the ability to refresh champions accomplishes the same task, getting more points.

Its just way too much time required to manage and use these for the benefit they give.

OR

If you like the messy look and people hoarding hundreds of these (pretty much useless) arena boost crystals ... add an arena boost crystal store 1 week of every month where we can convert them to things like 5* arena boost crystals , and T4 shards.

Comments

• AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Others find these boosts very useful. Just because you don't like how they appear "messy", doesn't mean that the playerbase should be deprived of them.

There are much worse things to worry about this game besides how "messy" hoarding these crystals look.
  • I find them completely useless and so does everyone else I know who plays this game. This brought me to make a suggestion. I can talk you through it if you'd like but I believe this is the correct avenue for suggestions.

Thanks for your valuable insight Addyos
  • TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    They might not useful for you but the new guys who just started playing boosts are a great way to get them to reach the cutoffs in beginner and intermediate brackets
  • aereon8305aereon8305 Posts: 10
    I find them quite useful. I will say they could be easier to apply however they do help with reaching goals quicker for units and such.
  • Then atleast give us a way to convert them to something better.

If the new players need them, the veterans need a place to actually use them
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    They are not useless, 62 fights with boosts=featured 3* and they can be used/converted for rewards in item use if you do not arena.

They also are not time consuming if you manage thier usage well. Tap on them from within the item inventory screen and you can apply 5 of them in one go to multiple champions. This takes hardlymanytime at all.

As a veteran I use them.
  • Katy_CandyKaty_Candy Posts: 175
    I use them all the time. If you don't want them don't use them.

Keep arena crystals.
  • ege999menege999men Posts: 275 ★★
    OR

Get this into the shard system, make arena and events give arena boost crystal shards.
    Then add an uncollected arena boost crystal for 5x the shard price and make this crystal give only 4* and 5* boosts

Why remove that
  • Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Or use them as fodder whenever item use comes around……
  • AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Item use is great for them I kinda use them as fodder and gold.