**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best RNG stories

WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
So I just started a new account, and within one day of playing on it pulled a 4* Doctor Voodoo and a 4* IMIW. These are two champs that I have wanted on my main account for a long time now. What are your craziest RNG stories?

Comments

• WardenZeroWardenZero Posts: 722 ★★★
    This isn’t meant to be a brag post btw, I actually want to hear your stories.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Yellow jacket was my top champ on an old alt. Opened it up yesterday after months and popped a 3* to get guess who? Yep, Buzz Light-year again.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I had trash luck for like two months in terms of 4/5* pulls; then on the same day I got Hyperion 5* and my first SW dupe. My 5* luck after that was Modok Gulk MS Void and Domino (yes in a row) then like a SIM or something. It was...a *Hype* train for sure.

I had trash luck for like two months in terms of 4/5* pulls; then on the same day I got Hyperion 5* and my first SW dupe. My 5* luck after that was Modok Gulk MS Void and Domino (yes in a row) then like a SIM or something. It was...a *Hype* train for sure.

O_o Wow. So much wow.
  • TheMitchTheMitch Posts: 20
    I opened a 4* and it landed on Ægon and rolled over to collosus. Well at least collosus has a chance of being buffed.
  • UnnecessaryJB1UnnecessaryJB1 Posts: 202
    After I got cavalier had 1 5*&1 6* to open, so 5* first, nice spin, lots of gods on plate, landed on hb.. I said well 6* be better for sure, same story, nice spin landed on lc, and jumped over to hb.. Could you believe it?. At same day pulled him 2 more tines 3&4*,rng...
    Well if HB ever gets buffed you're set!
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,807 ★★★★★
    5* pulls on the exact row that happened during a month:
    ThorJF KamalaKhan ThorJF ThorJF ThorJF
    That’s the RNG magic! U never know what’s next! lol
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    edited May 2019
    After 10 months of trash pulls, I got 5* corvus and 5* sparky on the same day, then my next one was medusa
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Ezra7676 said:

I would do anything for any-star Ægon... 😞
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019

I can do that with Jane Foster and Miles Morales.

Missing the 5* versions of Yondu, Angela, and Blackbolt from the 2-6* sets of those.

Also have 1-5* of OG Black Panther, Colossus, and OG Spidey
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I have two accounts, and on the same day, I pulled Gladiator Hulk as a 5-star on both accounts. On another day, I pulled Nightcrawler on both accounts, both as 5-stars. Same for Morningstar on another day -- 5-star pull on each account.

I have 20 5-stars on one account and 21 on the other. All of the abovementioned pulls were in the first 10 5-star champs I got.

Oh, and on another day I pulled Domino one account and Blade on the other, as 5-stars. That was a pretty sweet day.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★

Gonna look even better when you awaken that 6* hulkbuster.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Well I just so happen to keep pulling my 5/50s as 5*s. So far I’ve gotten Blade, Stark Spidey, Corvus, Hood, Hulk and Killmonger.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I pulled a 5* Corvus then duped my 4* Corvus.
  • SiM_bURRSiM_bURR Posts: 14
    I have 10 5*s and have pulled them in this order Nebs, IMIW, Doc Oc, GR, KM, Ghost, Antman, Domino, Ronan, Medusa. so the RNG for me has been great on this account, but on my other accts the RNG has been near complete garbage.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

So I just started a new account, and within one day of playing on it pulled a 4* Doctor Voodoo and a 4* IMIW. These are two champs that I have wanted on my main account for a long time now. What are your craziest RNG stories?

I still don't IMIW as even a 3*. Sadly only have a 2* IMIW. Hoping to eventually pull the 3* or 4* version.

• Arbiter2426Arbiter2426 Posts: 346
    Bought my first FGMC and got the featured VTD out of it, exactly who I wanted, and was the featured champ of the crystal. (Already lvl 60 at that point so I'd been trying not to by fgmc's)
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    When they had that celebrity challenge or whatever with the Rogue that you had to hit into block and she went unstoppable and you pretty much needed Corvus to beat her. I didn't even have a Corvus as a 3*, but I pushed through to complete the challenge.

With the 5* crystal that the challenge awarded, I pulled a 5* Corvus.
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    Some days I will pull a champ the day after they get added to the pool (omega red, taskmaster, Morningstar, korg), and other times they arrive about a year late (Angela, iceman, 4* vulture). But I also had a nice streak of only 5* god tier cosmics (heimdall carnage medusa). Then I got 5* iron patriot. But if he gets buffed, then my luck will be retroactively improved. And I got more stories.
  • RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    I got 3 helas from 3 basic 5* crystals lol