**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Full list of Scarlet Witch's signature ability buffs and debuffs?

MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of all of the buffs and debuffs Scarlet Witch can potentially trigger through her signature ability? I have a good idea of what most of them are but it would be nice to see all of them listed at once, especially since her in-game character profile doesn't bother to list them.

And while I'm at it, what about M.O.D.O.K. with his SP3 (even if his list is much shorter)?

Comments

• belli300belli300 Posts: 704 ★★★
    I’ve always wondered this myself
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    LOL. Good luck with that. Kabam doesn’t seem too interested in providing full information on champs that don't earn anymore.
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Regen Weakness Fatigue Crit (for herself like Cruelty etc.) Stun Heal Block and others but that's all I can think of as of now
  • Fred_JoeityFred_Joeity Posts: 1,168 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Buffs when attacking: Fury, cruelty, regen
    Buffs when attacked: Armour, power gain
    Debuffs when attacking: Weakness, exhaustion, power lock, power steal, stun
    Debuffs when attacked: Heal block, poison, weakness, exhaustion, power drain

Btw this may not be entirely accurate since I don’t get hit as much, and I don’t pay much attention to the debuffs except power lock and stun

Edit: Changed a few things after testing. Note that armour up can be put onto the defender when you’re using her, and fury and armour up can be applied to the attacker when SW is the defender. Not sure if that’s intended or not.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★

Buffs when attacked: Armour
    Debuffs when attacking: Weakness, fatigue, power lock, power steal, stun
    Debuffs when attacked: Heal block, poison, weakness, fatigue, power drain

Btw this may not be entirely accurate since I don’t get hit as much, and I don’t pay much attention to the debuffs except power lock and stun

She definitely does a collective power burn, too, although I'm not sure it's from attacking or being attacked. Or maybe that's the same as the power drain.

She also applies a bleed when attacking and I'm pretty sure she gets a power gain somewhere in the mix.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    edited May 2019

LOL. Good luck with that. Kabam doesn’t seem too interested in providing full information on champs that don't earn anymore.

Well, I wasn't looking for anything official! That would be crazy. :D

I was just hoping to see if there some previous thread or a fan site that properly collated all of them.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Not fatigue ... but she applies exhaustion
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143

Buffs when attacked: Armour, power gain
    Debuffs when attacking: Weakness, exhaustion, power lock, power steal, stun
    Debuffs when attacked: Heal block, poison, weakness, exhaustion, power drain

Edit: Changed a few things after testing. Note that armour up can be put onto the defender when you’re using her, and fury and armour up can be applied to the attacker when SW is the defender. Not sure if that’s intended or not.</bloc
    She can also power drain when attacking

• peasantpeasant Posts: 240

Applies a bleed? lay off the cheeba

She can also cause stun, shock, frostbite... kappa