**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

14.5 Mil Alliance, AQ Focused, Season 8 Gold 2 finish

Hello there,

I am an Officer of Infinity Gauntlet. We are looking for 2 new players. We recently had one player leave due to personal life stuff but he is hoping to come back in 2-3 months and the other left to join a friends alliance that was a little less demanding of communication and activity. The reason i am saying this is i want to be Honest and Up Front about why we are looking.

We are looking for Players that are very active and have great communication skills. We are looking for Players who have AQ Map 5 experience and are able to clear their own paths and possibly have Mini Boss killing skills. As i stated in the header we are a AQ focused alliance. We will still do war but we only run 2 bgs at a time and we do a rotation so that each AQ bg group has a chance to war. But we also understand how War in this game has been very stressful and taxing on so many players so if you would like or have interest in joining us but do not wish to wage war I am sure the other Officers and Leader can accommodate that because we are a more AQ focused alliance. In Bg1 they run Map 5x5; in Bg2 they run map 5x3 with the push to get to 5 days a week and BG3 just started this week doing Map 5 on the first day with Map 4 the other days whereas before they were completing Map 4x5 each week. We have been without fail reaching the Milestone mark of 100 to 110 mil in AQ and rank in the top 2100. We are definitely trying to grow and become a stronger Alliance but we need good solid active players that know what they are doing and like i said can clear their own paths and possibly have mini boss killing skill.

Requirements that we do have to join

Must Use Line for communication purposes
Must donate to the Treasury weekly the minimum amounts due in our alliance profile so that we can continue Map 5
Must be active and communicate well. if you cannot be active or will be away say for a vacation or work related or family related instances all we ask is that you communicate that to your team. We understand Life, Work and Family come first and a game comes last but we also don't want somebody leaving teammates hanging either.
Must be helpful as we have some who's skill isn't that great but if we all help one another then we all can become stronger together
Must be Drama Free. we have had our share of drama filled instances and we try to nip that in the bud right away so please if you have drama or bring drama just keep looking.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please reach out to me on the Line app my ID is zbot34
I look forward to hearing from you. Take care all.

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    So I am just updating this because we are still looking for some new recruits. If the above interests you please reach out to me on the line app ID is zbot34
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Alright another update on my post here. I just got word from 4 of my alliance mates they are wanting to branch off. They will be leaving us once this current AQ week ends. So I will have a total of 6 spots open. I am in conversations with 2 people to actually fill 2 of those 6 but if I can find another 4 before AQ begins again next week that would be swell. Thank you