**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury signature ability

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
So I'm trying to get a better understanding of Nick Fury's sig ability. At a high level, I understand it well enough: if duped, he starts the fight as a decoy. Once that decoy is KO'd, the "real" Nick Fury steps in with full health. You effectively have to KO him twice. No issues with that.

My question is in regards to the manor in which he makes the switch when the Decoy is knocked out. He seems to gain a regen for approximately 2 seconds. During this period, the regen is so insanely high that any damage he takes is wiped out and he will start with full health. Why does he effectively nullify that damage?

I was fighting against him in Normal difficulty monthly EQ (chapter 2.1 or 2.2). I had hit him a couple of times, then the first hit of my second combo knocked out his body double. As I proceeded with my 5-hit combo during his "switch", Nick Fury continued to regenerate health and at the end he was still at full health.

If his sig ability is correct with saying he returns to the fight (with no durations indicated), why is this "regen" not an instantaneous one (like Magik's limbo)?

Comments