**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

June Champions

BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
Who do you think will be the two new champions to come in June?

Comments

• Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Likely XMen of some sort. Movie hits theaters on June 6th.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    If Xmen Apocalypse and Kitty Pryde
  • Spider_bro_0459Spider_bro_0459 Posts: 43
    Professer x and mystique
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★

If Xmen Apocalypse and Kitty Pryde

Those would be cool champions and hopefully Kabam can do Apocalypse better than Fox did.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Who do you think will be the two new champions to come in June?

Mysterio was leaked by otriux. Just waiting for the second champ
    Wonder if they will use similar mechanics as with Ghost.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,369 ★★★★★
    Gut feeling tells me Iron Spider. Look at the trailer and tell me i aint wrong bc besides mysterio there is no other possibly canadiate lol
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Cause there's not enough Spiderman choices in the game, one of which is god tier?

Gut feeling tells me Iron Spider. Look at the trailer and tell me i aint wrong bc besides mysterio there is no other possibly canadiate lol

For July?
  • Narwhal52xNarwhal52x Posts: 513 ★★★

Ned, lol
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Jubilee. She would be instant god tier.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Well being blinded isnt a mechanic yet but i can totally see it happeneing soon considering we have champs that go invisible.
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Dark Phoenix and Quicksilver.
  • _Chaos__Chaos_ Posts: 143

Ned, the guy in the chair
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★

Chameleon could be a potential candidate. It would be nice to have a shapeshifter in Marvel Contest of Champions.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I'd love to see Dark Phoenix and the white-haired Woman from the Trailer. Not sure who she is. Jessica Chastain plays her. Jury is still out on who it is.
  • FreeToPlay_21FreeToPlay_21 Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Hopefully some Endgame related champions. We didn't really get enough of those this month
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Venom should be God tier litle better :) love this char
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Dark Phoenix I suppose?
    Or movie version Mystique.......
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    Apocalypse and dark pheonix(playable)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Jestress said:

I'd love to see Dark Phoenix and the white-haired Woman from the Trailer. Not sure who she is. Jessica Chastain plays her. Jury is still out on who it is.

Why would you want her in the game if you don't even know who she is?
    She seemed like she would be a good concept, from what I saw in the Trailer. Very mysterious, can manipulate time and space. Actually, those are the best Champs for me, the ones who I don't know about. That way it's a complete process of discovery.
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    We want THOR IW
This discussion has been closed.