**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Double Cosmic Day

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
Finishing UC Thanos yielded me a 5* KG dupe and a 6* Heimdall.

Given the fact that I’m sitting on a 6* Angela, Gamora and Rags (and have a 5* Hela and Hulk) I think I’m pretty pleased with Heimdall.

Awakening KG also a plus—especially as an XL champ and the ability to use max despair to shut down regen nodes.

I’d appreciate any other thoughts or potential synergies or anything I’m missing. Obviously, it’s not a Domino or a Corvus but it’s also a relief not to get total garbage—I spun the 6* and nearly convulsed as it hung on the Sweet Rabbit.

Thanks in advance...

Dr. Zola

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Given the fact that I’m sitting on a 6* Angela, Gamora and Rags (and have a 5* Hela and Hulk) I think I’m pretty pleased with Heimdall.

Awakening KG also a plus—especially as an XL champ and the ability to use max despair to shut down regen nodes.

I’d appreciate any other thoughts or potential synergies or anything I’m missing. Obviously, it’s not a Domino or a Corvus but it’s also a relief not to get total garbage—I spun the 6* and nearly convulsed as it hung on the Sweet Rabbit.

Thanks in advance...

Dr. Zola

Congrats on Heimdall. Would’ve loved to pull one. He’ll serve you well when you need true strike
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    Smash said:

DrZola said:

Thanks in advance...

Dr. Zola

Congrats on Heimdall. Would’ve loved to pull one. He’ll serve you well when you need true strike
    Ahhh...I forget about that. Activates on Sp1, right?

Dr. Zola
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Smash said:

DrZola said:

Thanks in advance...

Dr. Zola

Ahhh...I forget about that. Activates on Sp1, right?

Dr. Zola
    I believe any special attack activates it
  • Ultra8529Ultra8529 Posts: 526 ★★★
    6* Heimdal is nice for synergy even if nothing else, especially since Act 6 bans 4*s and lower for synergy purposes. His synergy is extremely useful.
  • roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Hopefully you got Hela somewhere in your collection because Hela,Angela and Heimdall is what gives you “immortal synergy”
    roberto94 said:

Hopefully you got Hela somewhere in your collection because Hela,Angela and Heimdall is what gives you “immortal synergy”

Yes...can run a combo of 6* Angela, Heimdall, Rags plus 5* OG Hulk, Prox, and/or Hela. Just looking at the synergies and it all looks pretty useful. Have to play around with it.

Dr. Zola
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    I've used a fair amount of KG in Variant 2.0, buffs lasting twice really gives him viability. This is particularly useful in 3.2 with +200% poison damage and a great heal.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Congrats on awesome pulls. And beating UC Thanos.

But I have to ask - who is 'the sweet rabbit'?
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

• roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    DrZola said:

roberto94 said:

Yes...can run a combo of 6* Angela, Heimdall, Rags plus 5* OG Hulk, Prox, and/or Hela. Just looking at the synergies and it all looks pretty useful. Have to play around with it.

Dr. Zola
    I use them Heimdall, Angela, Hela, Starlord and Ægon. Ægon benefits more from it when you sacrifice the other 4 champion s to grant you a 100% rebirth with 25% HP so you can continue kicking ass.

What I meant if you have any favorite champion such as Carnage or whatever and you want to use more of that champ in some area of the contest then use Heimdall, Angela and Hela for that :)

edited May 2019

Correct @Mirage_Turtle

And thank you...I can’t quite seem to get the outrageously great champs in MCOC (Domino, Corvus, OR, CapIW, KM, Void, e.g.), but I have gotten very serviceable 6*’s. Who knows? Maybe my Colossus or IP is the next “it” champ?

Dr. Zola
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37

No he's a trash panda 😎
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37

No he's a trash panda 😎

One person’s freedom fighter is another’s terrorist...one person’s sweet rabbit is another’s trash panda.

Tomato, tomato.

Cheers!

Dr. Zola