**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Quest for the Stones chapter 1.2 relocked itself

BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Chapter 2.1 is not available like it should be and 1.2 has relocked itself
i'd done all chapter 1 100% so why is 1.2 now locked and 1.1 is 100% done?

Comments

• VamshiVamshi Posts: 11
    Why is mind stone locked which was unlocked last week. Attached is the screenshot
  • VamshiVamshi Posts: 11
    Mind stone quest is locked
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Lol

• RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Classic.
  • CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    Same for me
  • JOHNOSA1995JOHNOSA1995 Posts: 536 ★★
    Yeah
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,482 ★★★★★
    In game email...some kind of adjustment going on for the Save The Battlerealm event.

Dr. Zola
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    DrZola said:

In game email...some kind of adjustment going on for the Save The Battlerealm event.

Dr. Zola

thats on about when they nuked Havoc from starting with power the other day I believe
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,482 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

thats on about when they nuked Havoc from starting with power the other day I believe
    Aha...was hoping it was addressing the entire thing.

Dr. Zola
  • Dgk93Dgk93 Posts: 5
    Same here
    DrZola said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Aha...was hoping it was addressing the entire thing.

Dr. Zola
    it may be, I'm just presuming, it certainly needs addressing further than the few changes made.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Same here, epic is locked, 1.2 SIM chapter icon has a green colour AND a lock icon.....awesome.

Master 1.2 is locked and showing as unexplored, while I’ve completed at least 1 run.....sigh

Heroic chapter 2 is open though......
  • FabiusBRFabiusBR Posts: 275 ★★★
    Same. Heroic is open. Master and Epic are relocked.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi,

We are looking into the issue with the quest showing as locked right now.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Maybe it has to do with the ingame mail about master/epic difficultie. The other difficulties are open
  • CrkwestCrkwest Posts: 384 ★★★
    Also, what did they change in the quests? Less health? Different modes?
    i see only epic and master are locked so i can get the new stne form heroic and try it in the battlrealm

Same here, epic is locked, 1.2 SIM chapter icon has a green colour AND a lock icon.....awesome.

Master 1.2 is locked and showing as unexplored, while I’ve completed at least 1 run.....sigh

Heroic chapter 2 is open though......

edited May 2019
    I find it strange I can do 2.1 in heroic when I've done zero percent of heroic chapter 1 lol
  • Lóri65Lóri65 Posts: 4
    The second chapter Just came out in the ,, Last Stand: Quest For The stones"
    Event. (2.1) There is a bug that i did 100% chapter 1 but still can't play chapter two in Epic difficulty.

• ch4rnch4rn Posts: 275 ★★
    Jheez, with all these bugs in the game, there should be a character called "kabam", if they ever make another Bugs Life movie.
  • SorexSenpaiSorexSenpai Posts: 11
    edited May 2019

Got to love 100% a locked quest
  • Deacon03Deacon03 Posts: 235 ★★★
    I can not do the master or epic event quest for Last stand
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    I completed the Mind quest 100% and now it shows as locked again. Come on. Take one bug and 8 more shall take its place.
  • zackb213zackb213 Posts: 84

Why can’t I access the reality stone quest?
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193

Am I the only one facing this?? Tried restating my app and its still locked
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Bugged Men

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193

Anyone alekse facing this?? Its showing the reality stone quest still locked on Epic and Master