**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Where are the revives?

loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
Ever since I have become cavalier I get less revives. I know other people feel the same way. Not only do I never get them in the cavalier 4hr crystal, I barely see them in event quests. Why is it that all the top level stuff it feels like Kabam expects us to buy things instead of rewarding us loyal people that keep the game around. It would be nice to raise the percentage of revives in the cavalier crystal and not level 1 either. The fact that it is difficult to become cavalier for some and we still have health potions that are not percentage base and the fact that level 1 potions are even in the cavalier crystal is sad.

@Kabam Miike

Can you explain to the community why potions are not percentage based and why we still have level 1 potions in a cavalier crystal. Why do we even have level 1 potions in uncollected as well.

I am not asking for compensation or anything. It just does not make sense. You take away 4* from act 6 which I understand because the game is growing but why would you take away 4* and keep level 1 potions. That is a double standard. "4* are weak and not needed in act 6 but here you can have this 375 health. I mean really.

Kabam says the game needs to progress which is great but it seems like it's a 1 way street.

You grow it by making restrictions and limitations but you don't help us out by not growing the resources for us.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Ch1efster said:

Tyrannus said:

Tell me about it totally wasted 101 crystals for 2 revives there not even in game to collect on paths and when they do there only 20% ones on paths you’ve just done

I have not got a lot of revives lately either from the cavalier crystals. Has definitely seemed to drop.

On the other hand..... 415 small energy refills from 101 crystals :open_mouth: That has to be some type of visual error.
    you get multiples from each, 5, so it seems he had a high percentage of that, like 83 of the opening.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I'm only Uncollected and the revives in that crystal are similarly bad. Small energy refills off the hook though, but they're kinda annoying to use. So many lvl 1 and 2 health pots but you have to use so many at a time on r4/5 it's really not much.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    edited May 2019
    Lol. Probably a 2% chance to get a revive now according to that screenshot. Not surprised though, all about spending units once you get the Cavalier title. I'm okay with it, excited actually to get the Cavalier title and just buy crystals to have more than 2 five stars per month from monthly events, but it's just a fact
  • BreenioBreenio Posts: 115
    I seem to get a couple each week and I've been cavalier since its inception, rng
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Same I popped 40 a few days ago ton finished my variant run- 32 were potions and 1 was a 40% revive the rest of as gold and energy, at least do full refills instead of 5 energy lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    How many revives per day would you need gifted to you to satisfy your need?
  • NTT6688846993NTT6688846993 Posts: 37
    Lol yea what he said ☝
    Or atleast 4 teams or something
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    I’m just po 10 got 3 revies no bad it all rng
  • hurricanthurricant Posts: 515 ★★★
    I want uncollected crystals back. these cavalier 4h crystals are absolute trash
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★

SMH. The worst.
  • CyporgCyporg Posts: 274 ★★
    I completely agree, I've opened DOZENS of 4hr crystals and haven't received a revive in WEEKS. I also haven't seen a revive in any quest maps for weeks, they used to pop up more frequently. We should be able to buy 20% revives for 20 units at least. I'm elders bane but not cavalier, I've noticed a huge drop in revives.
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★

I’m shocked by your take. So out of character
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Here's mine as an Uncollected. Maybe I just had a good RNG or maybe the revive drop rate is way better in Uncollected? I don't know.
    But I feel like I'll update a new one later when I get 100 of this crystal which means in 17 days
    Wow. It's gonna take a while

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Tyrannus said:

Tell me about it totally wasted 101 crystals for 2 revives there not even in game to collect on paths and when they do there only 20% ones on paths you’ve just done

Small energy refill pulls have been bugged for weeks. That 415 number is incorrect.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I honestly prefer the original 4hr crystal.

Uncollected isnt all that. Just lots of level 2 heals and small energy refills
  • Goldcup7Goldcup7 Posts: 41
    I picked up a quite a few revives last month tapping through Heroic. Also, check out the Marvel Insider rewards - they're including revives with them now.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Another pic to prove Uncollected free 4-hour crystal has much better RNG to get revive

• TwmRTwmR Posts: 662 ★★★

Another pic to prove Uncollected free 4-hour crystal has much better RNG to get revive

Wow you're right that is 100% definitive proof!
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,136 ★★★★

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    Yeah I would actually prefer my free crystals go back to the pre uncollected version. You used to get more revives then. But then they "upgraded" the free crystal and revives became scarce. I dont know how they can consider it an upgrade as you get absolute rubbish. And I really hope now one is going to pretend lvl l/2 pots and small energy refills arent garbage. I dont know if the pre uncollected free crystal still has okay revive rates or if they have since been nerfed but if given the option I would go back