**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Compensation for beating Pre-Nerf Thanos?

124»

Comments

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Theoretically this discussion should just be “hey are we doing this or not” would be really nice to know which ones happening...
  • phiguy721phiguy721 Posts: 197
    Still haven't received any compensation for beating the Nameless Thanos while it was bugged. Is there some trick to getting it that I'm unaware of at the moment? Or, was that just another unsubtantiated rumor that some YouTubers mistakenly pushed?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

Please review this announcement thread for more information about compensation related to this issue.
    cdub71 said:

Is the compensation for the thanos or the quest for the stones save the battle realm? Or both?

It encompasses the changes to the event as well as the Thanos bug that this thread is in reference to.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

cdub71 said:

Is the compensation for the thanos or the quest for the stones save the battle realm? Or both?

It encompasses the changes to the event as well as the Thanos bug that this thread is in reference to.
    well I guess I am not doing this event, if I have to wait until the event is basically over to get compensation for the wasted units trying to get to havok while he was bugged it leaves me with little to no incentive, especially since the rewards are rather low.
    Please keep an eye on the announcement thread for any additional information. Since the initial question of this thread has been answered, this will be closed.
This discussion has been closed.