**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Community's Choice: Champion Update

Comments

• tzilintzilin Posts: 1
    Venompool
  • FleirsFleirs Posts: 17
    its gonna be GROOT but...if you cant increase a potencial of his movements then i vote for COLLOSUS
  • saorpssaorps Posts: 81
    Colosus
  • SharkyDSharkyD Posts: 9
    vemonpool is good as a five star but i still think he deserves to be buffed
  • I say Venompool.
  • Genesis1_0_1_Genesis1_0_1_ Posts: 25
    I will recommend colossus bcz he is so bad right now and you guys have to change him
  • Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    I'd love to see Venompool and/or Coclossus.
  • IronaIrona Posts: 1
    Groot is the weakest among all + he is a XL champ(perfect for variant 2). He is already bleed immune. If his attack is given a boost he can be one of the best.
  • Please God buff Old Man Logan he has good bleed resistance and we could always use more regen champs
  • Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    Magneto should be buffed. He one of the most powerful mutants. He should have a danger sense style attack increase against metal champs and an ability reduction. He should be immune to havoc.
  • kamalnathr1993kamalnathr1993 Posts: 18

So, my vote is definitely going to be Colossus. I've personally been pitching a rework for him for quite some time that would give him a little more attack power, but really amp up his defensive capabilities. I'm not designer though, so I doubt that my idea would make it.

Why do I think Colossus should win? Partially just because he is one of my favourite Marvel Characters. I remember seeing him appear on the old Cartoon for the first time. This big metal man with a heart of gold, and all he wanted to do was protect his village and his sister (spoiler alert: It's Magik, even though she never used her powers in the show).

Then in X-Men vs Avengers, when he takes on part of the Phoenix Force, he became part of the Phoenix 5, which are still one of my favourite iterations of the Mutant team.

Fast Forward to Deadpool (his roles in the other X-Men films were sometimes cool but never at the forefront of the film), and there's Colossus again, once again the big metal man with the heart of gold. Only now, he's ready to kick ass, which he really gets into in Deadpool 2.

Anyways, game wise, I think he could be a great tanky defender, but personally, I just want to buff up one of my favourites.

PS. In case of a tie, I get to cast the tie breaking vote, and if it's a tie with Colossus... You've all been warned :tongue:

But, Cyclops.You betrayal.
  • chaos_bruhchaos_bruh Posts: 181
    venompool
    or colossus
  • AmberleeAmberlee Posts: 3
    Colossus
  • Groot is the obvious choice.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★

Groot is the obvious choice.

Too many good cosmic champs out there. No need for one more
  • mertcan0014mertcan0014 Posts: 3
    Venompoool istiyoruz,
  • WolverineXWolverineX Posts: 42
    Kamala
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Vote for IP!!

Same mechanics as 2 other champs, no immunity, armor gets destroyed after regen ( u heard me right, destroyed, he is perhaps the last champ out there who still has a negative effect ability, bb got fixed and Nick fury too but he gained stun immune and other abilities with that).

Colossus groot are bleed immune and KK is poison immune at least with no negative abilities. In fact colossus got some nice synergy with newer champs atm.

Also colossus and groot has been used as mini in AQ before so are they bad? Yes they are but can't be worse than IP.

Vote IP he is also eligible for the 2015 rankup gem and needed buff badly!

Ps. I don't mind if colossus get picked tbh but the facts all pointed to IP
  • DaygoDaygo Posts: 1
    M A G N E T O.
  • Summoners!

It’s time for us to start working on our next Champion update, but we need your help on choosing which Champion will be next! We’ve created a short list of Champions we want to address, and want to put the power to decide which of these Champions will get the re-work treatment first in your hands!

Below, you’ll find a short list of Champions we’re looking to address in the future. This list is not indicative of every Champion that’s on our Radar for an update, just the ones we want to address first.

How do we get to decide?

Starting May 9th at 10am PT, and running until May 10th at 10am PT, there will be a poll on our Forums where you can vote for which Champion you would like to see receive an update. The poll is only open for 24 hours! So make sure that you’ve decided in advance which Champion you’d like to see get the update.

Which Champions are on the List?

We’ve shortlisted the following Champions based on their utilization and performance in content across the Contest, and player feedback through our many channels.

• Venompool
    • Old Man Logan
    • Groot
    • Colossus
    • Howard the Duck
    • Iron Patriot
    • Ms Marvel (Kamala Khan)

If you think that a deserving Champion has been left off the list, don’t worry! This is a list of the Champions we want to address first, and doesn’t not necessarily indicate that other Champions won’t also be addressed in the future.

I really want to make sure my choice wins!

Then start your campaigning! Start discussions on why you think your Champion should be the one that others select! Now is your time to convince other Summoners to join you in voting for the Champion you want to see Buffed the most!

When will this updated Champion be released?

Our plan is to take this Champion update through the full rework process. That means we’ll take about 2 months to rework the Champion’s abilities and tuning, then put them through a Beta test. Those typically last a couple weeks, and then we’ll address the feedback that is received.

We’ve learned from our last couple Champion Beta Tests that we require a little more time between the end of the test and releasing the update to analyze feedback, data, and implement any further changes that might be necessary.

Barring any changes to the schedule, this Champion will be updated and released in early Fall.

Voting Day Approaches!

The time to decide is coming soon! Start thinking of who you want to see updated, and start spreading the word! Voting day is May 9th-10th!
  • MerzothMerzoth Posts: 1
    Iron Patriot
  • mbracembrace Posts: 827 ★★★
    I’ll admit all these champions suck, but I vote Magneto. I don’t know why he wouldn’t be included in the list. Second, Venompool just because I have him and duped.
  • AlkoNuSAlkoNuS Posts: 2
    Colossus
  • ArrsssArrsss Posts: 41
    Magneto
  • YanTERMINATORYanTERMINATOR Posts: 20
    Iron Patriot
  • athosathos Posts: 8
    Old Man Logan
  • StubshotStubshot Posts: 43
    Venompool in my opinion needs to get an upgrade
  • DjoaoDjoao Posts: 15
    Colosso