**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

improvements and attractions in game and gameplay

sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★
I would like the game to present a better sequence of hits (more dynamic combos and variants) there are only 3 possible combos, combo 3 strokes (medium weak and medium) combo 4 strokes (4 weak hits) and 5 strokes combo (weak medium strike) weak weak medium) with some variant and the possibility of chaining a special attack after a combo although there are characters who fail to chain their special given their time cadences or by having 6 strokes. 4 years and this aspect has not been improved, I think they forgot how to improve mechanics. They could include low blows and jump to give a more entertaining dynamic and realism and greater chances of combining punches. So I see how to improve the game has only been constant level increases and inclusion of characters with an inordinate amount of skills compared to the rest and this presents a delight for those who overcome all challenges even with 3 * characters but obviously not everyone can with these challenges, so the visual sections would give a new wind, fresh and attractive leaving the monotony in all game modes.

Comments

• Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 465 ★★★
    I would like to see them fix the combos and special attack bugs so that hits can make contact consistently like they should
  • ThesurvivlistThesurvivlist Posts: 195
    sest22 said:

I would like the game to present a better sequence of hits (more dynamic combos and variants) there are only 3 possible combos, combo 3 strokes (medium weak and medium) combo 4 strokes (4 weak hits) and 5 strokes combo (weak medium strike) weak weak medium) with some variant and the possibility of chaining a special attack after a combo although there are characters who fail to chain their special given their time cadences or by having 6 strokes. 4 years and this aspect has not been improved, I think they forgot how to improve mechanics. They could include low blows and jump to give a more entertaining dynamic and realism and greater chances of combining punches. So I see how to improve the game has only been constant level increases and inclusion of characters with an inordinate amount of skills compared to the rest and this presents a delight for those who overcome all challenges even with 3 * characters but obviously not everyone can with these challenges, so the visual sections would give a new wind, fresh and attractive leaving the monotony in all game modes.

Low blows would not work well as they would also have to implement low blocks which would make the game slower

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    No offense mate but what ur thinking it’s never going to happen as it’s nearly impossible. The game mechanics is already overloaded from the heavy algorithms of variable abilities and interactions between champs. Putting more ‘options’ on fighting moves will raise dramatically the min device requirements. Just for the record: the game require iOS device with min 2GB ram or android with min 3GB ram. Anything less has serious running problems as extended loading times, laggy outage and game crashes after some minutes. At the end it’s not a fancy PS4 fighting game like tekken or mortal combat its a marvel fan based mobile game based on the idea of progression.
  • sest22sest22 Posts: 933 ★★★

sest22 said:

Low blows would not work well as they would also have to implement low blocks which would make the game slower

Void and saber teeth have low blows and has not affected the game. just modify animations It is not so much what needs to be done, just improve some mechanics and codes. but if unfortunately the mechanics of the game is different and the truth bored me the progression system that increases all the months of difficulty and brings nothing new.