**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

16 mill Alliance LF 1 Currently G2 in Season 8 - Taking a small break from AW season 9 to build

I am the leader of a current 16 mill Alliance that is in the need of an active and reliable player. We are a down to earth mixture of Vets that still enjoy the grind for the most part.

I have a few conditions as we are still going to be participating in Season9, but will be more focused on AQ.

1. Line and communication are huge and a priority to me. I have made exceptions in the past for someone in China, but prefer you have line since the game chat is terrible.
2. 350K minimum or at least a solid defense with R4 and r3 5*'s
3. No camping. You start a path, you finish it. You communicate with your BG your intended path, and If you need backup don't hesitate to call out in the Line Chat

AQ: I run 55544 - we usually hit the 110Mill milestone and in Season 9 will be going harder in AQ to build the alliance's rosters.

The reasons we will be doing less in AW season 9 is to stockpile resources, help a few members get Elder's bane, and build up rosters for Act 6 to make up for lack of synergies.

Donations are easy: 100mill Gold/7K Loyalty/week

So if this sounds like what you are looking for just HMU on Line or leave me a message here.

Line ID: Apocolypse225

Comments

• MemphisUSFMemphisUSF Posts: 164

Looking for one more. With the end of Season 8 we will be focusing on AQ 5x5 in all 3 BG's and still running at least one-two BG's for AW season 9 but most of the alliance is stockpiling resources for season 10 of AW and progressing in Quests.

So if you are tired of AW and need a break. HMU on line.

Looking for 2 right now. HMU on Line, in-game, or it this thread.

We are currently running 5x5 in AQ and finish with 130-140 mill since we are only running 1 BG in AW for season 9. Season 10 we will start back in AW
  • Armyvet420Armyvet420 Posts: 4
    Hey whats up
    Hey are you interested?
    Yeah but i was looking at ur ally and might be a lil out of my league lol
    I would certainly like to try though...yall are all a lot higher than me
    Still looking for 1. Reach out to me on Line