**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Do you keep game music and/or sfx on while playing?

ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
I found the game's music annoying after like 3 months of playing so I turned it off, but most players I've seen posting videos have stuff turned on. Wanted to see if I'm in the minority...

Do you keep game music and/or sfx on while playing? 129 votes

I keep Music and sound effects on
9%
samalasravanTerraDTMelodicMetalDanny_DazbohshetXxLoganTDCxXTorah13B_Dizzle_01X_Factor_AgentDuck_of_DoomFreeToPlay_21gael2505 12 votes
I keep Music but not sound effects on
0%
I keep sound effects but not music on
20%
winterthurbecauseicantThe_OneKenny292BrainimpacterTthunder2058Kabam Vydious_Kill_Switch_Duke_SilverErkPizzabeatdaveyj_196_JayProngsBattle_GreninjaSummonerNRbinrakReverend_RuckusanubhavdivinegamerNeotwismphil56201 26 votes
I keep the game silent
70%
GroundedWisdomBigPoppaCBONERagamugginGunnerSolswerdthetaman23SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantGarryDKA_Noob_Is1Disbanded_pensgr3nd3lTeflonscoundrelDexman1349payebuduJetenyoMak1NZDucimusJones979myPUNCAKEIsman1998 91 votes

Comments

• LongtimegamerLongtimegamer Posts: 179 ★★★
    No music just sound effects. During long arena grinds I the turn volume down.

I find sound effects help give cues and reduce mistakes so I always have it on during war.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    I keep the game silent
    YouTube or my own music in the background for me. I used to play a lot with Gwenpool and her blocking noise made me completely turn off sound effects. And the game music has just always annoyed me. First thing I look for when I start a game is the mute button
  • -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I keep the game silent
    Silent, no sound ever
  • I keep sound effects but not music on
    For me, personally, I turn music off but I do that with most games unless I find a reason to not. For this, I just find it easier to keep focused on what I'm doing without the music going. :)
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I keep the game silent

For me, personally, I turn music off but I do that with most games unless I find a reason to not. For this, I just find it easier to keep focused on what I'm doing without the music going. :)

Same. I find the Sound distracting. Some find it ambient, though.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,417 Guardian
    Sound effects can often convey insight into the fight. Bells chiming when you successfully Parry-Stun (for example). But NO Music, that can grate on your nerves after a while.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I listen to my own music while playing
  • PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    I keep the game silent
    My own music option
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I listen to my own music so I’ll either have the game totally muted or just sfx.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    I keep the game silent
    The music and sound effects are grating.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I keep the game silent
    Silent.

Most of the time while playing I am somewhere that I want to keep quiet: grinding arena while watching TV, riding the bus to/from work, during breaks or lunch at work.

Unless I see a champ fighting on Youtube, I have no idea what they sound like.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I keep the game silent
    So I can listen to music without combat sounds mixed in
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★
    I keep the game silent
    I played the game so long silently(years) but recently had heard that people actually use the sounds to help them fight so I tried that but if anything it distracts me so back to silent I went
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    I keep the game silent
    It is just too boring to listen to.
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    I keep the game silent
    both SFX and music seem to make the game lag for me, and I have my iPad's volume down to 0 anyway
  • SirOreoBarSirOreoBar Posts: 39
    I keep the game silent
    I keep music off because after a while it just gets annoying.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I keep Music and sound effects on
    Usually I have it on unless I'm in a place that requires silence. Wouldn't mind a few updated music tracks since they've been the same for the past 4 years.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Play my own music. Usually epic orchestral music. This kinda highlights that Kabam could do with an update on the music front. Something more epic on the pre-fight interfaces. Fight music is ok.
  • Marri_2Marri_2 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I keep the game silent
    Too much distraction
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Music off, sound effects on low volume
    It helps with playing, especially someone like yondu
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I keep the game silent
    The_One said:

Music off, sound effects on low volume
    It helps with playing, especially someone like yondu

I agree. The sound effects do help game play and I use them sometimes but most of the time I have them off.