**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is infinite parries with PB synergy still a thing?

ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
I tried CapIW with AV, Rulk, X32 and GR on a limber path in variant 2 and the parry stuns got shrugged right off after a few times. I only had 1 in PB mastery though, but 3 in parry and stupefy.

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Perfect block increases duration but not to infinity
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    It only works with some synergy teams that require all 5 champion slots and only for 10% limber
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    Yup, domino with massacre works, and I think stark Spider-Man with miles morales too - tried him on LOL rulk before. But I have read about PB synergy also allowing infinite parries, but can’t get it to work, not sure if something has changed.
  • WoozieWoozie Posts: 479 ★★
    The domino and rulk, masacre synergy is filthy for Variant 2, those limber paths you don't even notice since you have so much time to keep heavy spamming, I reckon a 4* could do it
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    ezgoing said:

Yup, domino with massacre works, and I think stark Spider-Man with miles morales too - tried him on LOL rulk before. But I have read about PB synergy also allowing infinite parries, but can’t get it to work, not sure if something has changed.

Think I had block proficiency max & gotg team (drax, gamora, sl) for last runs in Labyrinth, I added Rocket in for some extra duration of the parry.