**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question about Marvel Insider Points

HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
Hello,

I noticed when I fully explored Heroic for this months EQ that I received the Marvel Insider in game message, usually this message would appear right after completion of beginner, normal, and heroic. When I completed beginner and normal for this EQ I did not get the Marvel Insider in game message. My question is do we have to fully complete these difficulties for the points now? And if so why and when did this change?

Thanks

Comments

• kikiFurieuxkikiFurieux Posts: 217 ★★
    There is not a Marvel insider (MI) activity each months. This being said, we had one for the past 3 moths I believe.
    In order to get your points you just need to complete beginner, normal and heroic, no need to 100%, then go to MI website and make sure to activate the reward corresponding to the difficulty by adding your in-game id.
    Also, even though there might not be an in-game message saying "hey, get Marvel insider rewards this month" you can still go in MI website to check if there is a mcoc activity this month.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    there's an activity every month bar 2: when San Diego Comic Con and New York Comic Con are on. Or, at least that's been the case since they started doing these things every month in October 2017
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★

There is not a Marvel insider (MI) activity each months. This being said, we had one for the past 3 moths I believe.
    In order to get your points you just need to complete beginner, normal and heroic, no need to 100%, then go to MI website and make sure to activate the reward corresponding to the difficulty by adding your in-game id.
    Also, even though there might not be an in-game message saying "hey, get Marvel insider rewards this month" you can still go in MI website to check if there is a mcoc activity this month.

I know how it works, but this current month I did not receive the in-game message when I completed beginner, normal, and heroic. When I fully explored heroic yesterday I finally got the in game marvel insider message, so I want to know did they change it from completion to full exploration.
  • BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26
    There is a marvel insider activity for beginner normal and heroic every month, if you complete these difficulties for each eq each month go to the insider website and youll be able to get 10k insider points for beginner 20k for normal and 50k for heroic these can then be exchanged for packs usually granting a 2 star champ for about 30k points or a 3 star champ for 125k these packs come with bonuses like phcs and catalysts, i have been doing so every month for about a year only downside is it takes about a month for the points to be added to insider account and about a month for rewards to show in game after redemption
    edited May 2019
    Bradlarr said:

There is a marvel insider activity for beginner normal and heroic every month, if you complete these difficulties for each eq each month go to the insider website and youll be able to get 10k insider points for beginner 20k for normal and 50k for heroic these can then be exchanged for packs usually granting a 2 star champ for about 30k points or a 3 star champ for 125k these packs come with bonuses like phcs and catalysts, i have been doing so every month for about a year only downside is it takes about a month for the points to be added to insider account and about a month for rewards to show in game after redemption

Like I told the other guy I know how it works! I want to know if they changed the requirement to get the points from completion to full exploration because I did not get an in game message till I fully explored heroic.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Marvel Insider handles the promotion. Having said that, it's possible they have because I've seen other people ask about the same issue.
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    Heartless said:

Hello,

I noticed when I fully explored Heroic for this months EQ that I received the Marvel Insider in game message, usually this message would appear right after completion of beginner, normal, and heroic. When I completed beginner and normal for this EQ I did not get the Marvel Insider in game message. My question is do we have to fully complete these difficulties for the points now? And if so why and when did this change?

Thanks

It is still listed as "complete (beginner/normal/heroic) mode", so it should just be completion. I noticed last months quest did the same thing. I only got the in-game mail when it was 100% explored and not completion like it used to. I marked it off on marvel insider as soon I got completion of them last month because beginner and normal are the only ones I don't do 100% on.

I'm pretty sure it was brought up then in a post, but don't remember if any mods responded to it.

Looks like I just got the points added for last months beginner mode, which I only did completion and not 100% for that one.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Ch1efster said:

I'm pretty sure it was brought up then in a post, but don't remember if any mods responded to it.

Looks like I just got the points added for last months beginner mode, which I only did completion and not 100% for that one.

The mods closed it and said it is a MI issue... when it is Kabam sending the in-game mail notification... so... they don't understand the issue.

I got my points (10k) today as well, so, I guess the problem is still Kabam's side for not sending out the in game mail.
  • BradlarrBradlarr Posts: 26
    I redeemed this months as a completion not explore so i assume its still complete also never had an in game mail about insider unless its my rewards
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

If you've met the requirements for the Marvel Insider reward, you can go ahead and enter your information into Marvel Insider. The mail message is just to remind you that they are available, it isn't required that you receive the mail before redeeming.
  • DankPlutoDankPluto Posts: 137
    edited May 2019
    I completed heroic, master, and beginner but only got rewards for beginner. I'm pretty mad right now.
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 115
    This month and the last Marvel Insider event I had to do Heroic 100% previous events you just had to do completion then you would get the in game message to go to redeem points.
    Well I got my points from last event so I am going to just say there is a delay in the in-game message about the points.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    The rewards are delayed and it usually says the date you will receive them. You usually get them the following. For example the current rewards will pay out on 6/5/2019.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

Hello,

If you've met the requirements for the Marvel Insider reward, you can go ahead and enter your information into Marvel Insider. The mail message is just to remind you that they are available, it isn't required that you receive the mail before redeeming.

Oh... I guess that is what is happening then, since I completed all of them, never got any in game mail, and I look today and all seems good now,

We just didn't know why all the other times we WERE getting in-game mail, and now, we aren't, unless we 100% it.