**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

& another 1!

hnlvad99ckhd.jpg

15,000 shard GG crystal gave me 24iso!
I'll update this thread every time I dup a max signature 5* as a reminder to all what happens when you get to this point. Hopefully awareness leads to action before the majority of you guys get to this point. It's a terrible feeling to work so hard building a 5* & receive nothing but ISO. If nothing else it will ease the pain of all the summoners salty over 5* spider Gwen & Luke cage drops.

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    The majority of us will not get to this point unless the game changes and hey if it changes that will change also. Not sure what you expect to get from 200ing a 5 star when maxing anything below it gives you materials for the next step up.

And come off it 15,000 shards is chump change with your roster,
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    hnlvad99ckhd.jpg

I'll update this thread every time I dup a max signature 5* as a reminder to all what happens when you get to this point. Hopefully awareness leads to action before the majority of you guys get to this point. It's a terrible feeling to work so hard building a 5* & receive nothing but ISO. If nothing else it will ease the pain of all the summoners salty over 5* spider Gwen & Luke cage drops.

I agree, I'm not near that point but they should give something awesome for that, like a class 5* awakening gem or something. Or 5 max sig crystal with a shot at the 5* IIF or something.
  • DhennyzDhennyz Posts: 22
    How about releasing Wolvie(Weapon X), The Collector, Maestro or even Symbiod characters as reward for maxing out a 5* champ?
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    The majority of us will not get to this point unless the game changes and hey if it changes that will change also. Not sure what you expect to get from 200ing a 5 star when maxing anything below it gives you materials for the next step up.

And come off it 15,000 shards is chump change with your roster,

So because you aren't affected by it then it's not important? The world doesn't revolve around you. Since you have no idea what you're talking about let me tell you that 15k shards is a big deal even if you're the top account in the game. The selfishness of your response is appalling.
  • RB6942RB6942 Posts: 72
    They need to do something, I think a respin for a max 5* getting pulled would be about the best solution. It takes too long and/or too much money spent to save up for a 5* crystal for either a reg crystal or feature, especially with how 5* shards are lacking in the game...but yet everything is shifting to 5* champs and 4* are slowly becoming the new 3*.
  • Monk1Monk1 Posts: 743 ★★★★
    They should give 10k 5* shards back for a maxed pull... is the only answer really! This would mean. you still lose 5k if open feature crystals, but that is a fair risk
  • Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    2000 5* shards, 18k t2a shards and 5 t1a

Or maybe like 5K shards and a specialty crystal that gives out full t4b, t4c, t2a shards or full crystal, and a rare chance at an exclusive 5* like Wolverine or SW or something.

That would seem fair to me anyway
  • Shadow_roastShadow_roast Posts: 399
    hnlvad99ckhd.jpg

Dude! Give me some :'(
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    You've pulled the same 5 star 10+ times?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Actually, I think the game has already changed in such a way that I consider this a design bug. Duping 5* champions now gives 6* shards, and Kabam has significantly increased the availability of 5* champions *and* one of their stated goals for 5* changes over time is to increase the ability for players to dup/awaken 5* champions. Plus, they have also continued to increase the supply of 5* signature stones so duping is not the only way to increase the sig level of 5* champions towards the cap.

All of those changes mean that while the majority of players are not in a position to where they are likely to max sig a 5* champion yet, Kabam has an obligation to correct this missing stub before *any* significant number of players runs up against it. Otherwise, that's like saying you don't have to finish a bridge if only a few people are falling off the edge of it.

edited January 2018
    Oh the 1% again! Poor you being plagued with such a woeful problem. I shall play tiny violin.

BTW it wasnt about me not having the roster it was about so few people having that roster it is irrelvant to the game in general and by the time somone at my level has that roster things will have changed. I

People have the ability to buy that roster and that power needs to be slowed at some point. Hence nothing for maxing a 5 and limited rank up materials, waves to the t1a crowd.

P.s. you got 6* shards this time at least. ;)
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    I am nowhere near this point but those of you that are should not be punished by lack of planning and game content. Maxing a 5* is a giant feat in this game and should be rewarded. Some sort of shard return or something until more extended and forward thinking content is implemented.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Nah this is appalling, I've got a 4/55 magik at sig 103 and 57 generic stones, and I'm only a mid level f2p player, hope it getss looked at soon mate, I would even issue a ticket in the hopes it will get looked at and as logic would suggest it's an oversight, maybe you might even get compensated if they decide to amend this situation.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,008 ★★★★
    Wait to clarify you did get 6* shards?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Oh the 1% again! Poor you being plagued with such a woeful problem. I shall play tiny violin.

BTW it wasnt about me not having the roster it was about so few people having that roster it is irrelvant to the game in general and by the time somone at my level has that roster things will have changed. I

People have the ability to buy that roster and that power needs to be slowed at some point. Hence nothing for maxing a 5 and limited rank up materials, waves to the t1a crowd.

Just because not many people have that issue doesn’t make it not an issue. Your sarcasm and rudeness just makes you seem immature.
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Actually, I think the game has already changed in such a way that I consider this a design bug. Duping 5* champions now gives 6* shards, and Kabam has significantly increased the availability of 5* champions *and* one of their stated goals for 5* changes over time is to increase the ability for players to dup/awaken 5* champions. Plus, they have also continued to increase the supply of 5* signature stones so duping is not the only way to increase the sig level of 5* champions towards the cap.

All of those changes mean that while the majority of players are not in a position to where they are likely to max sig a 5* champion yet, Kabam has an obligation to correct this missing stub before *any* significant number of players runs up against it. Otherwise, that's like saying you don't have to finish a bridge if only a few people are falling off the edge of it.

If the OP is the example of how often this event occurs there will be changes made within the next 5 months before it happens again. Also sounds like he’ll benefit from the new 5* featured crystals as he can reduce the chance of this occuring to 0.

I for one would consider the game team focusing thier limited time on the >1% a bigger error.

FYI this was posted the same month after this thread was created.

Q: Will there be a Max Sig Crystal for duping a Sig 200 5-Star?
    A: Not yet, but we are thinking about the possibly of a 5-Star Max Signature Crystal for the future.

edited January 2018

Just because not many people have that issue doesn’t make it not an issue. Your sarcasm and rudeness just makes you seem immature.
    When it takes the game teams time away from 99.99% of other players it is an issue to devote time to the 1%.

When he envokes people like me in his OP as an arguement for his position it makes my position relevant.

When the OP creates a thread specifically to moan about his luck and promises to update us everytime he has bad luck, you betcha im going to object colorfully. my posts don't come in vanilla, sorry if you like it bland. GL trying to no platform somone on a public forum i guess you did come with all you had in your arsenal the ad hom.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian
    I for one would consider the game team focusing thier limited time on the >1% a bigger error.

If we were talking about expending significant company wide effort on making special content only the top 0.1% of players could run, I would agree. But we are talking about a data change that an intern could be assigned to do as part of teaching them how the spreadsheets work.

edited January 2018

If we were talking about expending significant company wide effort on making special content only the top 0.1% of players could run, I would agree. But we are talking about a data change that an intern could be assigned to do as part of teaching them how the spreadsheets work.
    Sounds like you have first hand knowledege of operations? Are you privy to thier goings on? It's clearly on thier mind (august 2017) and if it were so easy it could've been done already. But its not, i guess it isnt that simple then is it?
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

When it takes the game teams time away from 99.99% of other players it is an issue to devote time to the 1%.

When he envokes people like me in his OP as an arguement for his position it makes my position relevant.

When the OP creates a thread specifically to moan about his luck and promises to update us everytime he has bad luck, you betcha im going to object colorfully. my posts don't come in vanilla, sorry if you like it bland. GL trying to no platform somone on a public forum i guess you did come with all you had in your arsenal the ad hom.

Wait so is it 1% or 0.01%? Personally I’d like a max sig 5* crystal. With the rate im getting 5* it won’t be too long before I max some out. I’m a high level player but nowhere near in the 1%.

The moaning about his luck had a point, he was annoyed that there was no 5* max sig and so is making a case for it.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

Sounds like you have first hand knowledege of operations? Are you privy to thier goings on? It's clearly on thier mind (august 2017) and if it were so easy it could've been done already. But its not, i guess it isnt that simple then is it?

Non sequitur much? It hasn't happened yet therefore it must not be simple? You're trolling, right?

Wait so is it 1% or 0.01%? Personally I’d like a max sig 5* crystal. With the rate im getting 5* it won’t be too long before I max some out. I’m a high level player but nowhere near in the 1%.

The moaning about his luck had a point, he was annoyed that there was no 5* max sig and so is making a case for it.

It is me being too lazy to type out .001% since they both portray they same sentiment. But the reality is closer to .001%.

Yeah i’d say it had a point the first time posted about it, but it was just a moan after he then created a thread about it then necroed the thread to bring it back up desipite changes being made and the game team speaking about this issue in the 6 stars are coming thread.