**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do you guys think about this month events ?

ExHavokExHavok Posts: 518 ★★★
So we have quest for stones and save the battlerealm events with avengers forever monthly event quest.
With today's nerf to save the battlerealm (which was needed so badly, thank you kabam), I explored all difficulties at save the battlerealm event. I explored uncollected and master EQ. I have only quest for stones event quests left which I need to wait a week for a new quest. But we still have 27 days to have new events for next month.
Don't u guys think there should be more events for Endgame if it's gonna last 6 weeks or if that's all we get about endgame month, isn't 6 week is too long ?
Quick note ; I'm not like " I WISH THERE WERE MORE EVENTS SO I CAN GET MORE REWARDS " type summoner, I will play only AW or AQ for 4 weeks from now on,game will have a routine from now on and this will be super extremely mega boring.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    You cant say you aren't a "ask for more rewards" summoner when you create a post asking for more events with rewards.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Dkutctgh said:

It’s. Actually boring
    During the bounty mission events I was actually motivated to login multiple times a day to complete them when I could
    Now I log in and immediately log off

4 paths that cost 3 energy per step just to get the stone is too much. Too much energy use this eq. Yes there's 45 days but it's a ton of content. No need for more.
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    This months event is basically a boring dud... last months where we activated the bounty was 10x more fun
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Log in and move just enough to keep the timers running, see everyone in a few hours, repeat. Yawn.

I agree the bounties last month were much more engaging.

And to the OP, if you're already done with everything, why did you spend money/units on energy refills if you knew this was a 6-week event? I know some insist on exploring everything ASAP, but if that's your thing then the "I have nothing to do" for the rest of the month is self inflicted.