**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] 23.0 Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• InfinityInfinity Posts: 1
    n-Game Name: E T E R N I T Y
    Device and Model: Samsung Note 9
    Device Operating System: Android Version 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 23.0.1
    Game Mode: AW and AQ
    Description of the Issue: My Champs were getting their block breaked by the enemy defence champs in Alliance war. When I'm just holding block, my blocks got broken and got KO'ed by the enemy. This happened in multiple fights, which costed me items and kills in the war.
    Another issue I faced is that my champs just stood there and didnt respond to my inputs/swipes. This also happened in AQ yesterday, and AW today.
    It's almost as if there's no way I can expect a bug free gameplay while playing alliance modes.
    Also, in AQ my champ started doing heavy attacks on their own without me doing that. While I was doing a five hit combo, suddenly they stopped responding to my combo and used heavy attack instead.

All these experiences happened in Alliance events, which is becoming really frustrating now.
  • troyelricaccount2troyelricaccount2 Posts: 50
    Here we go again, another month and same issues. I feel as if this thread is made every month as an excuse for kabam to shut down other posts about bugs . Or else why would they 1)shut down other bug issues 2)not fix bugs that are 6-7 months old. 3) say that you fixed issues that are obviously not fixed. Sentinal L1, sp3 dash. But here we go .

Champs do not move 90% of the time. If we are lucky we can get a 2 minute match with no issues. All other matches champs just stand there getting hit in the face. As if we are here just to watch as our champ is used as a punching bag. I have a medium high end phone and used to run the game with zero issues eith normal settings , but for 6 months it's been very bad even if all graphics and developer settings are dialled to 11 . While still running pubg , asphalt and other high graphics game with ease. So it is a game issue . Please stop telling us to check our devices.

Name: EmperorStark~02
    Device : RedmiNote5
    REDMI version : 10.2.1.0
    Mobile data (JIO) , WIFI (BSNL)
    Game version : 23.1.0
    Observed everywhere in the game .

Fix if you will or you are just losing thousanyof paid customers .
    Deadmaddy said:

EmperorStark~2
    RedmiNote5 (Indian version, 4Gb ram variant)
    Android 8.1.0 MIUI version: 10.2.1.0 Stable OEGMIXM
    Wifi (BSNL) and Data (Jio)
    Game version: 23.0
    Game mode: everywhere . Arena, EQ, ROL, story

description:
    Same problem experiencing for months,(about 6) had 2 weeks with no issues after 22.1 (hot patch) , but now it is the same. Champions do not obey at all, dropped inputs, mid combo they stand still, they dont block, dont special, dont dash when commanded to , they just sit there/walk forth getting hit in the face. It is like cheat mode in game but you are the one getting pumelled. Please look into it . Been reporting this for a long time. I shifted alliance twice and many android users using various devices have these issues.

Go back to miui 8 or 9 this is miui issue.
    It is not. It was having issues in 10.0.4.0 . But 10 .2 ran it perfectly for 4 weeks and then everything went bad. All other games work fine . It is an mcoc issue
  • Starbuster234Starbuster234 Posts: 65
    Mfurth said:

Already filled out 2 for both my devices, but was told to do so again. @Kabam Vydious I cannot log on to game through my public WiFi. I have reinstalled and shut down all background apps on BOTH of my devices! It has been 10 days of not even being able to log in at any of my breaks at work! 10 hours of dead time! This is something on your end. I would LOVE some LAG right now, but since I cannot even log on I can't even get that!

Same here. I feel you.
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    In-Game Name: Ragnarok4488
    Device and Model: Galaxy J5
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Monthy event quest
    When fighting against Hela (unawakened) when I hit her where she is suposed to die, instead of dying she regens about 15% health and in the same time gets physical resistance buff(this is just a follow up that I noticed, not a bug). I do not know if she really regens or it is a visual bug. Her health bar shows that she is almost dead (about 1 % hp) and than it jumps on about 15% hp.
    It happened several times, same scenario different Hela. There were no any kind of local or linked nodes where she was placed (Heroic, Master difficulty) so there is no reason why would she regen.
    I do not use her as an attacker so I do not know if that is happening but it shows if she is a defender in a quest.
  • Dzon4488Dzon4488 Posts: 21
    In-Game Name: Ragnarok4488
    Device and Model: Galaxy J5
    Device Operating System: Android 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Mode: Any kind of fight. AW, AQ, Arena, EQ.
    After special 3 attackers are dashing forward even though there is no kind of input.
    This bug was even before the recent patch.
    Patch did not fix it. It is still here. It happens almost every time. It does not matter what kind of champion I am using(Ghost Rider, Cap IW,Hyperion).
  • IGN: BrainzzDead
    I don't have a great phone, but its updated etc..
    The lag and load times have been bad for a while, a few months.. Dungeons were the worst, my partner would beat the boss before I was even loaded. But after 1 or 2, it would start working. Then crystals started lagging bad couldn't open for minutes. In the last 2 weeks all have gotten really bad. Dungeons unplayable. Crystals sometimes take over 5 minutes to open. General lagged in all fights. Load times for anything and everything take 5 minutes. Can't scroll down champs to the bottom sometimes, to upgrade before it cutback to home screen. N repeats. Champ pics take minutes to load n scroll.. Its hard to play anymore. I have to watch TV at the same time, and when I hear music change after 5 mins I look back n fight next fight etc... Its really bad
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Abigail Jessica
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy Tab s2 SM-T710
    Device Operating System: 7.0
    Cellular or WiFi: Only use WIFI
    Game Mode: All Modes
    Description of the Issue: Game constantly crashing and having to restart. It's virtually unplayable now, unless you just like looking at the opening menu.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    In-Game Name: crogs

Device and Model: take your pick. They all suck now. Pain in the ass.

LG Q7+. LG G7, OnePlus 6T. Last update was just the q7+. The new update said we need to spread this disease to more phones.

Device Operating System: Android 8 across the board.

Cellular or WiFi: Happens on both. Your ineptness doesn't discriminate. Wifi, sprint, Tmo.

Game Version Installed: all in 23.0.1

Game Mode: Everywhere I play. Again, does not discriminate. Arena, quest, AQ. Don't bother with war.

Description of the Issue: the black screen of death is the newest screw you. Screen goes black and game force closes. Also get the vibrating loop of death where the it seems like it's on a 1/2 second loop of whatever screen is on.

And then add to it the no rhyme or reason to which account will log back in when restarting again. I waste more time having to bounce between accounts because I'll be in one, the game closes and it starts up to my Google account account. Or I think it will do that so I log my other device out and it'll go back to my second account.

Why can't you be consistent and have the game log back on to the last account used on the device? This constant Google play log in is annoying as F*.

Just amazing how you make this game worse and worse with every update and break it on phones where it worked just fine.
  • MudDragonMudDragon Posts: 10
    In-game name: Mud-Dragon
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S9+
    Device Operating System: 9
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 23.0.1
    Game Mode: Alliance War
    Description of the Issue: node 55 Yondu. I attacked with Quake. Actively charging heavy attack and she would only evade half the time. I tried a duel against a high level Yondu and she evaded every time she was supposed to.
  • Tarun46Tarun46 Posts: 26
    IGN : -T-A-R-U-N-
    Device : Redmi note 7 (Indian version )
    Cellular or Wifi : Both
    Game version : 23.0
    Game mode : All modes
    Description : Frame rate reduces to like 1fps when in crystal vault and opening crystals,
    spend almost half the time watching the loading screen , arena is undoable due to lag.
  • Name:sunny pandey
    Device: Redmi Y2
    Cellular or Wi-Fi: Both
    Game Version: 23.0.1
    Game Mode: All Modes
    Description: Poor Game Performance with Delays on Defense/Offense and Loading Screen Times are Very Slow. Delay in opening different menu.
  • CaptiandevilCaptiandevil Posts: 12
    tinman76 said:

tinman76
    LG Q Stylo Plus
    Android 8.0
    Game version 23.0
    Wifi and Cellular
    Game mode: All
    When in arenas, I can't go more than 3 series of fights and the game freezes then crashes. In the monthly EQ, there will be a visual glitch that causes some graphics to be missing, then I'll go to start the next fight and it crashes. Can't even complete a single path without having to relaunch the game. These 2 issues alone have been constant for the last 4 months. Most recently, I went to start a fight in AQ, screen blacks out, force close the game, restart it and my champ is at half health. Why am I being punished for a glitch in your system? I would just like to play the game. I don't want to constantly have to be restarting it every 5-10 minutes.

I have the same problem in Samsung galaxy j2 Android phone
  • MfurthMfurth Posts: 18
    Day 14 of not being able to LOG IN on public WiFi. Very frustrating!
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101
    I'm so frustrated right now with the this game. I'm done.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Hendross
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8
    Device Operating System: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFi: Both (Sprint)
    Game Mode: All
    Description of the Issue: Long load screens, delayed character model loading, slow item reveal, dropped/missed inputs..
  • KnordyKnordy Posts: 186 ★★
    In-Game Name: Knordy14
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
    Device Operating System: Android 6.0.1.
    Cellular or WiFi: I only play on WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 23.0
    Game Mode: Crystal Vault and My Champions screen (also in Arena's)
    Description of the Issue: In the Crystal Vault the frame rate drops significantly. First the selection screen does not respond, and after a while, when it's finally ready, and you can click the button 'open' to go to the crystal opening screen, the crystal moves very slowly from right to left. Trying to rotate the crystal and trying to stop it responds very badly. Champion portraits below the crystal are not always loaded. There are sometimes it works flawlessly.
    The My Champions screen, or the champion select screen in Arena's will load the champions slowly. Therefor you'll have to wait when it's finished loading the images when you can scroll the page.
    For both issues this is around for several game versions. I'm curious if this is an issue caused by the game or perhaps it's an issue with not enough memory or storage space by the phone for the game.
  • PrecociousPrecocious Posts: 8
    In-Game Name: Precocious
    Device and Model: redmi note 7 pro
    Device Operating System: Android Version 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: latest one
    Game Mode: All modes
    Description of the Issue: Dropped frames in between fights which makes a basic attack turn into a heavy one and you just get smacked.
    Another issue I faced is that my champs just stood there and didnt respond to my inputs/swipes. Happens frequently.
    After every sp3 as soon as the character comes out of the animation runs towards the oppenent to attack it, and usually gets smacked in the face. This is a relatively new issue and is coming after version 21.

Post version 23 there is always some network connection issue. My connection works fine when I am doing anything apart from MCOC.

Pl look into such issues and work towards resolving them on a time bound basis.

• YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Ycats
    Lg Stylo 4
    Cellular and WiFi
    Arena
    After doing two series in the arena my game crashes this problem. This is a really big issue as I can't farm gold or units and am stuck in progression because I can't rank up my champs.
  • GhepburniiiGhepburniii Posts: 16
    GHepburnIII
    Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro(2018)
    SM-J250M
    Andoid 8.0
    Both celular and WI-FI
    Game version 23.0.1
    All modes
    Game loads, choose arena, choose champions, choose opponent game crashes. Game load again, choose arena, duel chosen opponent, finish duel, choose the next 3 champions, game crashes. Game loads, choose EQ advance 1 node, game crashes. Game loads, back to EQ, fight opponent, advance 1 or 2 or 3 nodes to next opponent, game crashes. The graphics constantly flash, champions suddenly appear like a shadow or different color scheme the game crashes.
  • GhepburniiiGhepburniii Posts: 16
    Oh yeah, I've been reporting this issues, since August 2018, before, had same issues on a Motorola Moto G Android 6.0, a BMobile AX-1015 Android 7.0
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    In-Game Name: Caintastico

Device and Model: Xiaomi Mi Max 3

Device Operating System: Android 9 PKQ1.181007.001

Cellular or WiFi: Cellular. Maxis

Game Mode: Alliance Quest and Arena.

Description of the Issue: After clicking the Enter Fight button, the screen goes black but the game is still functioning at the background. I can blindly swipe around to win the fight using the game sound as a guide but of course that's suicide especially in a critical fight and nobody in their right mind will like that.
    When this happened in arena, even when I won, the screen didn't go back to normal but stay black until I had to quit and restarted the game.
    This is frustrating in AQ as I need to restart the game and knowing by doing so will cut my champ's health to half without even fighting.

Description of the Issue: After clicking the Enter Fight button, the screen goes black but the game is still functioning at the background. I can blindly swipe around to win the fight using the game sound as a guide but of course that's suicide especially in a critical fight and nobody in their right mind will like that.
    When this happened in arena, even when I won, the screen didn't go back to normal but stay black until I had to quit and restarted the game.
    This is frustrating in AQ as I need to restart the game and knowing by doing so will cut my champ's health to half without even fighting.

This is pertaining to my issue. I'm not sure if this is either a problem causing by the game or my phone. It has never happens when I play other games though. Just gonna leave it at that. Here is a link to show how is the problem looks like.
    https://youtu.be/L-Nv2YVCfOw
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Zibiit champ are not obeying commands whatsoever. It has been going on for more than 5 months . It was fixed for a few weeks , 21.0 patch . Now it is even worse. Can you please address this issue seriously ? The game is unplayable and all my resources are expiring and there is jothing i can do about it.
    Ign: EmperorStark~02
    Redmi note5 Indian
    Android 8.1, Running miui 10.2.1.0
    Cellular and wifi
    Game : 23.0
    Observed everywhere
  • Camby01Camby01 Posts: 572 ★★
    Got a new on in the last several days, now the game will completely freeze for a good 2 or 3 count. Well done, you have surpassed yourselves in your inability to do basic level QA.
  • LeobullLeobull Posts: 2
    Samsung Galaxy A
    Andriod 8.1
    V 23.0
    Crashing all modea

This is pertaining to my issue. I'm not sure if this is either a problem causing by the game or my phone. It has never happens when I play other games though. Just gonna leave it at that. Here is a link to show how is the problem looks like.
    https://youtu.be/L-Nv2YVCfOw
    So this just happened today during AQ DAY 4.
    I was so happy to see my full health champ and then the moment I entered the fight, it went blackout but still with functioning gameplay.
    The only way to fix it is by restarting the game.
    Doing that in AQ of course will cost half the health of your champ.
    It's getting frustrating now.
    Never encounter this issue before the 30th April 2019 maintenance which was last week.
    https://youtu.be/cJXWk1H984I
  • LumillionLumillion Posts: 3
    Ign: Lumillion
    LG L bello
    Android 4.4.2
    Game mode-menu mostly
    When i enter the game all icons turn black and i have to restart until they turn normal(2+ restarts every time i want to open the game) Loading times are long enough but i have to wait multiple minutes just to move 1 step in aq.

This discussion has been closed.