**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Max rank 4* Archangel or rank 2 four 5* champs?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★
edited April 2019 in Strategy and Tips
So, I finally accumulated eight T4BCs. I am wondering whether to take awakened 4* Archangel from 3/30 to 5/50 (my 8th max rank 4*) or rank 2 four 5* champs (mainly to add points to arena grinding).

My other 4* max are Hyperion, SL, Vision (AOU), Wolverine, Xbones, Elektra, LC.

The 5* are nothing to shout about (total 15, 9 at rank 2, I am thinking to rank 2 4 of the other 6).

What are your thoughts? Thanks.
Or ... just remembered; max rank unawakened 4* Domino?

Max rank 4* Archangel or rank 2 four 5* champs? 21 votes

Max rank 4* Archangel
80%
phillgreenTerraLvernon15SpiderCoolstkhan08Battle_GreninjaXxLoganTDCxXZombieZeddRabangaFhfjghhggggjfhfjgSidDDragonRaveNNDead1Darkraider234SlimeballOneOmegaSlaveKnightGael 17 votes
Rank 2 four 5* champs
19%
dannyone87EndingManSBPÆgon0710Zakrw_317 4 votes

Comments

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    It still depends on what those 4 5*s are that you have in mind to rank 2.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,659 ★★★★★

If it is for Arena points, I am thinking to just rank them. A rank 2 gives 18k arena points which for me is high.

I am unsure whether an Archangel or Domino will help in EQ or will the Arena points help in the short term (say 6 months).
    edited May 2019

It is Ægon, Hulk, She-Hulk versus rank 5 4* Magik (unawakened) now.
  • SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Max rank 4* Archangel

It is Ægon, Hulk, She-Hulk versus rank 5 4* Magik (unawakened) now.
    aegon is nothing to shout about? lol
    Slimeball said:

aegon is nothing to shout about? lol

Yup, just for Arena points, so actually it does not matter.

• phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Max rank 4* Archangel
    A max rank AA carried me through so much content.

I have 7 (I think) maxed 4* and it would take a fair amount of convincing to spend the class cats to do any more. I certainly wouldn't rank anything just for arenas that used precious T4B or T4CC that should be kept for gamechanging champs until I was at the point where resources rain from the heavens.
    I gave the rank up materials to Archangel. He took out RoL Wolverine. :D