**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What did you think of Nameless Thanos as a boss, and how do you rank him as a enemy?

TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
Title.

What did you think of Nameless Thanos as a boss, and how do you rank him as a enemy? 77 votes

A
44%
GroundedWisdomRagamugginGunnerdanielmathLeNoirFaineantTimone147FrostyTendersquadSavio444TwmRFighter092ErkThecrusher_9756XXGhost_RiderXXCupidDemonFromHeavenJosegee2321Wicket329StellarDazbohshetCharlie_Scene 34 votes
B
22%
DrZolaSixshot1A l p h aJayProngsClydaniaNoob2435Denzel116RockypantherxKickNatherinaEndingManSBPKzz138AndiYTDENothing_hereThicco_ModeSlimeballDanger_manWouter 17 votes
C
10%
lennie76CassyChris1212123xXpenTheNavalArezZiMMaNiA5tarscreamLoneWolf2099 8 votes
F
23%
Doc_HollamonFoxhero007Mqc19tkhan08Claydeeezytntslrcm2017BlaZeNKngSpcFhfjghhggggjfhfjggforcefanSérgio_321BelfigorThekiller8967TheMitchToo_qikBrudixTreeStraw 18 votes

Comments

• Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    C
    I enjoyed the fight until the last power which was just silly in its difficulty.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    A

I enjoyed the fight until the last power which was just silly in its difficulty.

You’re a silly goose
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    A
    Fight itself is great fun but I’d rather it was separate from the actual event quest as the difficulty is a lot harder than usual
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,041 ★★★★★
    A
    really awesome
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    W

And why would I rank him as an enemy? Why can’t we just get along and consider him to be a friend?
  • Kzz138Kzz138 Posts: 10
    B
    Its a fun fight imo but maybe it should have been a standalone quest or something
  • LoneWolf2099LoneWolf2099 Posts: 7
    C
    I hated it at first, but as I got better I began thinking it was kinda fun. Then he became stun immune and I couldn’t stand it anymore.
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    B
    Fight was fun and a great challenge... But should have been a seperate fight from the EQ with better rewards for the largely increased difficulty than normal for an EQ boss

Alpha Scorpion
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★
    B
    Almost an A. It's actually the various performance issues and bugs that kept him out of a top spot for me. Great design, but intercepting with lag that still persists was stressful.
  • xXpenxXpen Posts: 24
    C
    Way too hard for the rewards.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    A
    Making it a separate fight makes no sense. They already didn’t have paths to get to him and set the president in Infinity War. Fantastic fight
  • BrudixTreeBrudixTree Posts: 801 ★★
    F
    Spend over 200 Units on the master difficulty, went in with 2 rank 3 5 stars and 3 rank 4 4 stars and only got him to 30 % then i spendet all those 200 Units and died without drawing him 1 single procent............................................................................................
    Hope kabam made him easier now