**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sensational Synergies - A Community Discussion

Comments

• CosagornCosagorn Posts: 84
    OG Hulk with Thor Rag, Angela, Hela and Heimdall synergy. It was very useful for UC Thanos.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I have a few I go to a lot.

Ghost rider/blade/stark

Km/void/sabretooth

Sabretooth/omega

Km/winter soldier. This one may be my favorite because it allows me to bring them to war and destroy.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    A skill champ that bleeds defenders (Fury, Blade, GP) with Black Panther and three BPCWs, for amazing bleed damage. Especially with Fury as the attacker.
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    edited May 2019
    I like and use
    the killmonger synergies (this guys has many good synergies. Among others : WS, sabertooth, void)
    the blade/GR synergy (with darkhawk or stark spiderman as an extra
    the corvus/proxima/nebula
    the aegon/proxima
    the cap iw synergies

In general, I hope we ll see new characters with many synergies like KM or cap IW, for them to be usefull, and to make older character still usable
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Would like better synergy updates with older characters. Many people do not have the time and money to pull the latest champ with the most unique synergies. It would be nice if those 2015 rank up gems could be put to better use with us wanting to use those champs because their synergies got reworked/updated.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I like the venom the duck with cosmic supremacy (kk and bb) with the iw cap cosmic synergy.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,766 ★★★★★
    I rarely bother putting a team together for the synergies. Call me mad, but I can't be arsed to check every synergy to build the perfect team all the time. I just look at the number of enemies in each class in each quest, take note which is lowest, dismiss the class with advantage over that one and then pick 5 champions I fancy using from the other 5. If there's synergies between those, fine. if not, I'll get by. I get bored of using the same champions over and over, so I like to mix and match who I use.
  • Gwenom Rising is a pretty cool one (Spider-Gwen + Venom).

That is one of my favorite synergies at the moment! I'm more than happy to lose a little bit of evade chance to get that nice attack boost. Plus, with a few Spider-Sense Charges, she still has crazy good evade against unblockable specials.

I've been using her with Venom the Duck and Symbiote Supreme, which gives them all some pretty nice synergies. Once I have more symbiotes ranked up, I want to put together the most well-synergized symbiote team I can muster. I'm counting Gwen as an honorary symbiote while the synergy is active (it isn't just because I want some more class variety on the team... honest).
  • EvangelionlovrEvangelionlovr Posts: 470 ★★★
    When using Domino, Rhulk is mandatory.

Wasp Havok, Ghost is a fun one.

Corvus and Proxima is also very common in my teams.
  • ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    The unholy trinity,it never disappoints me.Also depending on the nodes OR,Sabre and KM and finally the holly trinity.
  • SupaflyaznSupaflyazn Posts: 75
    Holy Trinity- Blade, GR, Spark
    Domino, Rhulk, Massacre--> I just got Domino right after Variant 2 came out, and I already had 5* Rhulk and 5* Massacre... OMG, this synergy just makes that incinerate heavy last forever and ups her damage output like crazy!!!
    5* Void, 6* Omega Red I just wish that I had either KM or ST to complete this synergy... preferably Killmonger since Void gets regen.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    The Flaming trinity and the holy trinity
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 322 ★★

Killmonger/Winter Soldier. It just takes both characters to another level. Especially winter soldier but basically gives killmonger 24/7 true strike if you’re skilled enough

Couldn't have said better myself. My only r4 is KM and I pair him with WS. A real game changer for both champs.
  • DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    KM/WS/Void
    Inhumans royal family
    Heimdall/Angela
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Wasp, Ghost, Ant-Man, Yellow Jacket and Iron Man (Infinity War)!! I love this combination!!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    I personally enjoy playing night thrasher with his gr synergy and also enjoy Emma with phoenix synergy
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    Holy trinity : Blade, Stark Spidy and Ghost. it lets you destroy nearly every thing

Voïd / Killmonger / sabretooth / winter soldier : give you a bit of regen on voïd and killmonger. allow some debuff resistance on killmonger, sabretooth can ignore masochism and winter soldier act like a starlord

Hulk ragnarok / thor Ragnarok / Hela / Heimdall : huge benefits (fury and regen) for the whole team due to Heimdall, unblockable attack for Hulk, nice regen at the end of fight for Thor

black widow / Hulk / Voodoo : +25% chance to stun on SP and voodoo can extend the duration of the stun :)
  • Mr_EMr_E Posts: 129

Killmonger/Winter Soldier. It just takes both characters to another level. Especially winter soldier but basically gives killmonger 24/7 true strike if you’re skilled enough

I've actually built my main team around this completely... Km 5 star void maxed 4 star ws R4 4 star BPCW r4 4 star and the last random just to get it done is Dr. Voodoo but once my 5 star sentry is up there I'll try him out too
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    The individual champs aren't necessarily great any more, but back when I was clearing Act 4 with 4/40s, my main questing team was Cap WW2, Guilly, Winter Soldier, Civil Warrior, and Wolverine.

The overall synergies gave each champ 10% perfect block and +900 armour; which came in very handy as I was playing a very block/parry-based game at the time. Not a great synergy team for the advanced player; but good whilst you're learning.
  • Gambl0rGambl0r Posts: 210 ★★
    edited May 2019
    lol this is kind of weird coming from a kabam employee...

The Guillotine synergies make her a Goddess among Gods
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Since then, fave synergy has to be Rags with Hulk. Hulk's benefits are slightly outdone now by the Heimdall synergy; but Rags's +60% Attack after an SP3 is awesome when he's at max Sig, which mine is. I built my team around that pairing for the collector. Now, add Heimdall and Hela to the party and they're great; with a variety of options for the fifth place.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Gwenpool + Starkspidey + Domino + Wasp + Hyperion & Magic for some fights.
    This was my MVP team for becoming Uncollected. But sadly none of them have a single Senargy. May be there's something can be done.
  • Zoranabc201Zoranabc201 Posts: 26
    An awesome synergy which is quite situational is the cap iw + stark spidey or vision which allows any tech champ to take on havok as it power drains on havoks specials, removing his plasma charges.

That synergy is awesome even for non havok match ups as it allows so much more control in match ups like hyperion.
  • JohnLocke117JohnLocke117 Posts: 500 ★★★

An awesome synergy which is quite situational is the cap iw + stark spidey or vision which allows any tech champ to take on havok as it power drains on havoks specials, removing his plasma charges.

That synergy is awesome even for non havok match ups as it allows so much more control in match ups like hyperion.

Thanks for pointing this out. Never paid attention.
  • dot_ditto said:

I've been enjoying this team:

4* Ronan (not Ronin)
    4* Elektra
    4* Black Widow
    4* Daredevil
    3* Daredevil

+23% power gain ... means Ronan stun locks pretty much anyway, regardless of buffs .. :) if they have even 1 buff, it's just gets stupid ...

I actually feel sorry for Venom O.o

Hadn't thought to try that combo but it sounds dope. Gotta admit I have a soft spot for Ronan; he was my very first 3-Star I got in my first week of playing 🔨 Admittedly, I may have gotten too used to being able to stun lock everything early on...
  • Jaded said:

I like the venom the duck with cosmic supremacy (kk and bb) with the iw cap cosmic synergy.

Nice! Extending the duration of his Buffs that much sounds impressive. Gonna have to give it a try for myself.
  • MoBlakMoBlak Posts: 2
    I like a lot of the new synergies, but I often go old school with either 2 BW’s and a Hulk with whoever else I’m playing with or either SW, OGV, OG HE, BW and Hulk absolutely fun. Power gain and stun all day, when it’s working as intended lol
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    No one talks about Asgaurdian Synergy. Team. Hela, Thrag, and Gulk are a decent trio for synergies. Hela and Gulk can cheat death. They can cheat death. Thrag can regen. I used this team for Map 6 when I first started because I did not have a good regen champ.
  • IlikeblanketsIlikeblankets Posts: 56
    Well for arena, I have been enjoying teams like:

Thing, Human Torch, and Korg
    The Champion, Luke Cage, and Mephisto
    Hela, Dormammu, and Symbiote Supreme
    Ronin, Black Widow and Moon Knight
    Havok, Mister Sinister and Nightcrawler

I've been having a lot of fun with the above teams lately. They are fun to play and I like the overall outcome.