**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Greater Last Stand Crystal results

Comments

• SkkcSkkc Posts: 110
    These are embarrassing rewards for end game and intermediate players.

End game is the BIGGEST event in MCU and these rewards are a big slap across our faces.
  • Ultimatesaber32Ultimatesaber32 Posts: 742 ★★
    Bought another 5. Got a full tier 2 alpha, a tier one alpha and T4BC shards
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★

Really wish they would get rid of the 4* sig stones and make them exclusively in the mid-tier last stand crystal. Essentially useless for some of us at this point in the game.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    edited April 2019
    I haven't been keeping record of it all, but I remember getting 1,000 4* shards, +5 sig stones, 50k gold, and just pulled 54k T4 basic frags from two crystals which was pretty cool actually.

I will say though, as a player nearing endgame content, these crystals don't seem to offer much for this tier of player unless you get EXTREMELY lucky.. So kinda whack tbh
  • KalechiKalechi Posts: 11
    I opened over 10 greater last stand crystals and received NOTHING but sig stones, gold and a health boost.

Absolutely nothing related to end game content, no t5b shards, t2a shards no 5 star or 6 star shards or anything useful.

Just despicable.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    I actually got better stuff from the lowest ones...at least i collected a few quest boosts! A couple 10 percent to all and a 20 percent to health...but mostly...they have sucked!
    And can we please talk about ya get squat at the end of waiting three weeks to complete a path with your stone and the cheap bums can't even give us more shards for these crummy crystals???? Jeez !kabam! Be ashamed! Be very ashamed of this event!
    Every one of those paths should have been treated like a quest with rewards at the end.
  • bob59300bob59300 Posts: 32
    if you have a good OG cap, you can do most of the path with him. No really need to wait the end to 100% it
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    I just spun 6 crystals after finished the nerfed epic. Might as well have not done the event.

5* Sig Stones x2
    10k Gold
    27k T4B
    4* Sig stones x2

This is in addition to about 7 other ones I've popped thus far, not a single T2A/T5B/AG pull yet.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Ten greater last stand crystals:

And no, there wasn't anything else hiding to the right!

It's free stuff, I suppose; and all gained through 'normal' play, no revives or Energy bought yet. Mind you, haven't taken on UC Thanos yet!
  • Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    I got a decent chunk of t5bc so I can't conplain
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    at least you got 5*s sigs i got 4*s sigs and 10k gold everytime lol
  • HoliolioHoliolio Posts: 24
    ItsDamien said:

Only one I've opened gave me 10k gold. Right between a 5* Skill Awakening, and a 5* Mystic Awakening. I nearly cried :(

I got a gold too. But then I got five star shards. So it gets better. I keep dreaming of an Awakening gem but will probably never get.
  • MbizzMbizz Posts: 215 ★★

I count my lucky stars I was fortunate enough to land an AG, that doesn’t make me feel any better about how big of a miss these “rewards” were for this once in a lifetime event.
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    This just reiterates the issue of 3-Star Awakening Gems lacking the ability to be used as a mere +1 Signature Stones in the event the Summoner has all 3-Star Champions of the given Class awakened already.

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★

• Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    edited May 2019
    At first I was little salty on how bad these rewards are but then I realized just how many of these crystals I can get from the quest that you use the stones. Just 100% up to heroic very easily and hopefully you get something useful. So far I've gotten, t4bc frags x2, t4cc (science which I'm maxed on already), 10k gold, cosmic and tech 5* sig stone. All of that is kinda meh but I did manage to pull 1k 5* shards and 4500 t5bc frags. So for the tiny amount of work I put in I'd say it was well worth it.
  • RichardCraniumRichardCranium Posts: 94
    Trash trash and more trash. Nothing but the best from lovely rng based rewards 🤦‍♂️
  • StainsStains Posts: 26
    4-star sig stones, 4* shards, 100 units, 5* shards, 5* sig stones all once. And SIX 10k gold IN A ROW. That's when I gave up on the event. Absolute waste of time. Why on earth didn't Kabam use the same system we had with the Intel. These crystals are pathetic.
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Just a bunch of sig stones and gold for me. :'(
  • Mdawood41Mdawood41 Posts: 19
    All I’ve been getting lately is 4 star sig stones. What happened to these pulls. These are garbage rewards for having to spend this amount of resources
  • FlintTheSavageFlintTheSavage Posts: 58

Got myself a 5* mutant stone
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 787 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    I opened 29 of these in one shot. Figured I had a decent chance at a little t5b, wasn't holding my breath for an AG. Instead got utter and complete garbage. Nothing I could use at my lvl and stuff I already had on overflow.

This is the absolutely last time I get suckered by these types of events. Too hard and too much work for basically non-rewards. I'll stick to the ones that reward per run or have a currency system. These gems and RNG rewards can get stuffed.

Edit: Yeah... I'm still salty. Every time I see this thread I get salty all over again. Hopefully, I won't see it anymore.