**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Should autofight extend to tackle whole paths/quests without user input?

Should autofight extend to tackle whole paths/quests without user input? 51 votes

Yes
88%
RagamugginGunnerHaji_SaabxNigLosspikphillgreenTerraKALIZOHenClockworkGremlinRSvijayDansakuduruMqc19SpootyManDkutctghJayProngsimaginejimWulfgar79DankestChefGustavo20Incitatus666 45 votes
No
11%
GroundedWisdomYellsomeTheVyrusXxLoganTDCxXMathking13Prakhar_82 6 votes

Comments

• ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Yes
    This would work great even if the feature only worked during catalyst quests. Lines are split into numbered paths and you pick one, Ai then takes over and selects best champ for the job, based on Pi and health as it does normally. Until you run out of champs or win the quest.
    Yes
    Exactly. as it is, autofight is a half baked feature, it’s just not automated enough to actually be useful and take the boredom out of grinding through cat quests and heroic events, which is kinda the point of having a feature like that.
  • AZOG_AZOG_ Posts: 25
    Yes
    It would be great!
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    No
    You wouldn't have to play the game at all.
    What would happen if all your champs die? What if your phone dies or overheats?
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    No
    Play the game. Stop asking for the system to do it for you.
    Yes
    Idk guys, the majority vote yes. What my idea was that the AI move through one run of the quest, and once it was completed then you have to take over again.

In the event of champs dying, then the AI switches off and waits for your input. My idea wasn’t that the Ai just goes from quest to quest and using items along the way until your battery runs out.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Yes
    Yes, something I put forward years ago .. prior to "autofight" :)

it's not hard to do, spend energy, spend champion health ... only for quests you exceed the suggested rating by 2x or 3x or more ... just skip the damn loading screen .. total waste of time those fights ... :pensive:

(Take a PI rating 4500 Electro or Korg into a quest with only 500 rating champs ... and try telling me "there's a chance Electro loses" O.o )
    *sigh*
    Yes
    Thanks, Ditto, I may or may not have commented on the thread you made, I’m just trying to keep the request in the spotlight by bringing it up again.

It would be interesting to hear a Kabam workers take on it.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos

• ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Yes
    Only if the system is done right. Yes if the system lets us determine the path taken before auto-travelling starts, and we are still allowed in the fight screen to pick our champ and start the fight. I do not want the system to auto pick the champion i use to fight the opponent nor do i want the system to anyhow choose the path i take.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    No

Only if the system is done right. Yes if the system lets us determine the path taken before auto-travelling starts, and we are still allowed in the fight screen to pick our champ and start the fight. I do not want the system to auto pick the champion i use to fight the opponent nor do i want the system to anyhow choose the path i take.

So...basically the same way it is now? Lol.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,675 ★★★★★
    Yes
    The way autofight plays, youll be begging to take control before your 5/50 or 3/45 dies in a t2 class quest but hitting the next step is the most annoying thing.
    Yes
    I only really use my 5/65 omega for autofights, he works good since he does damage to opponent while getting comboed and regens a little bit with suicides on.