**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Reverse the nerf(12.0)!

XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
edited May 2019 in Suggestions and Requests
With the addition of new champs, such as Ebony Maw, the meta of the game is changing. And in all honesty, I think that kabam should reverse the nerf of all the champs (bw, ds, Thor, SW, etc) that they nerfed during 12.0.

Having a 5* pre 12.0 doc strange, Thor black widow, and scarlet witch, won't really affect the game negatively as we now have ridiculously complicated champs which can directly counter them (i.e true strike champs vs black widows evade)... Anyways, getting to the point... Now that older champs are being buffed and powerhouses are being added to the game I think it time to restore pre 12.0 champs to their former glory... What do you guys think...
Edit:An explanation would be appreciated if you vote no...

Reverse the nerf(12.0)! 74 votes

Yes
79%
Vdh2008Fuzzylumps1ant2Spity68lozzadudeManup456phillgreendr_nish777ClockworkGremlinFrancozzocsexton00Arc33333Caprice88TraumaStarterMqc19SpiderCoolsHahabobojohara84XXGhost_RiderXXSandeepS 59 votes
No
20%
GroundedWisdomHaji_SaabTerraLvernon15SuvenduHairyslugDkutctghRasiloverTheMightyKahrIDogeDRTOVoltolosTankRichardsonDsc0721Zephyr 15 votes

Comments

• XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    Lol I already have Thor and Black widow as 4 stars. That would be great if they were buffed, but I don't think it will happen.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    I think some parts of it need to stay permanent (such as removing Thor’s ability to 10 hit kill ROL WS at 5/50). But plenty of the other changes should be reverted, especially Dr. Strange.
  • Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't at least some of those nerfs due to changes in the way certain game mechanics work rather than direct nerfs? I don't think it would be possible to simply reverse all of that, without messing up most of what came after that.

Yes, the introduction of diminishing returns and the flat values system is what hit some of these champs the hardest. Sure BW's sig ability was reduced, but it was the hit she took from these other mechanics that hurt her the most I believe.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No
    Some but not all, Thor and se would still be too op, sw would still be basically unkillable and Thor could still 1 shot rol champs, and that’s op even now, but ds and bw should be reverted
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No
    That's not happening, for a number of reasons.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Yes
    @GroundedWisdom Your right, but could you elaborate?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    No
    Those changes were for a very important reason. Not to mention the entire system was changed as well, so it's not likely they could restore them either way. It's been 2 years now, and the game has changed a great deal since then.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Yes
    Thor will never be the way he was due to the flat value system not stacking Armor breaks in the same way.

Dr strange could be revived somewhat with a higher regeneration value during his second phase, and I think this is who Kabam should focus on.

There’s about as much chance of reviving Black Widows full signature level potency as there was bringing her back to life in Endgame.

Scarlet Witch is still very powerful and I’m glad Kabam “took the edge off” her sig ability.

And unless we see an all new sequel to Labyrinth of legends, where enemies have > 5 mil hp, his sig really doesn’t need the 400 hit cap lifted.

So there’s that. My yes was only for DR Strange’s 12.0 nerfing.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    Yes
    Oh and by “his sig” I meant Star Lord there.
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Yes
    I think SW and Thor need to stay where they are, but restoring Dr strange and Bw to pre 12.0 would make them more useful but not too op
  • Hey guys, we made changes to how we represent Champion attributes in version 12.0 so we could make your experience more diverse and strategic.

Previously, the effectiveness of Champion attributes were represented by a percentage value, and while effective initially, that method led us to a roadblock when attempting to create new content and Champions. Therefore, with the release of 12.0, we changed how attributes are represented to flat values. Ultimately, this opened the doors for us to create newer and more exciting content and Champions and to help players transition to the new system, we provided adjustment packages and Rank Down Tickets.

We have no plans to revert back to a percentage based system like the one we were using prior to version 12.0. However, if you would like to share any other Champion improvement suggestions, please do so in THIS discussion.
This discussion has been closed.