**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★

Javibag said:

YouTube gods tell you to do something, and y'all become their little puppies who follow them around. That's just sad.

Grow up.
    It is true though.
    People are voting the way they want to vote and you don't like the results
  • Leslie316Leslie316 Posts: 24
    Vote For 1 Colossus and Oldman Logan
  • GregoryGreenGregoryGreen Posts: 5

why are you all on Seatin's leash?

not the Colossus. The trouble is in a huge number of characters do not correspond to the realities of the game. Not 5, not 10... a lot of them
  • Dsg1904Dsg1904 Posts: 3
    Kamala. Marvel
  • derN1CderN1C Posts: 1
    edited May 2019

What is about him 😿
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    #BUFFTHEDUCK
  • YumezEKSYumezEKS Posts: 1
    edited May 2019
    It's gonna be colossus
  • Kaks0053Kaks0053 Posts: 83
    #BUFFTHEDUD Vote for Collosus.
  • MarcotronixMarcotronix Posts: 3
    Coloso claro
  • Igniz_87Igniz_87 Posts: 3
    Venompool
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I have a 2015 rank up gem and.... unless old man Logan's buff is just to copy the 4* Wolverine's abilities then, it's old metal junk for my vote
  • SłєiρηirRødSłєiρηirRød Posts: 37
    IRON PATRIOT!
  • I have colossus 5☆ 😁... so please stay on him
  • Shambix85Shambix85 Posts: 1
    Colosso
  • MARTHZMARTHZ Posts: 2
    Coloooossooo!!
  • tkt546tkt546 Posts: 34
    I think it should be between Colossus and Iron Patriot. I have a Mutant 2015 gem, but not a tech, so Colossus got my vote.

As bad as some of these champs are, Colossus really is the only one that doesn't have anything making him worth using.

VP heal and healblock
    OML has heal and damage
    HtD has heal
    IP has heal and stun
    KK has damage

Colossus has armor up? He's the most vanilla champ in the game with absolutely no utility. The only other one that I can think of that comes close is Hulkbuster.
  • LGreene619LGreene619 Posts: 2
    #BuffColossus
  • Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Not even a sheep, I voted on colossus. He used to accidentally heal opponents because of his abilities before they fixed that. He really needs an update
  • Prem7shankarPrem7shankar Posts: 3
    It's a lost cause, but I wish it was Venompool.
  • PRINZPRINZ Posts: 1
    Natürlich COLOSSUS
  • cur53dcur53d Posts: 285 ★★
    I will vote for Colossus only if he gets a new Special 3 animation as the classic Fastball Special with his buddy Wolverine. That would be worth voting for!
  • Stormer551Stormer551 Posts: 4
    Colossus was inevitable, such a well-known champ, come on. Thank u devs for making Colossus great again XD
  • Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I have Venompool at rank 2 and Kamla and OML at rank 1 as 5 stars but im voting colossus because he is literally the only champ that does nothing. its like a template champion that you can only hit with. Venompool has a regen and bleed even if they are not strong but with cosmics like Corvus, Medusa, Hyperion, Venom, Venom the Duck, Carnage, Proxima, Thor classic and Angela I really don't need another cosmic XD. Sure there is AA, Domino, Omega Red, Havok, Mister Sinister, Emma Frost, Iceman, Sabertooth and the Wolverines but compared to the cosmics more of the good cosmics are still better than the good mutant besides Havok and Mr S aren't in the basic pool yet.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

How many people voted for colossus and dont even have him as a 5*?

I don’t have him. I even have a 5* Groot. So purely based on gameplay selfishness, I should vote Groot.

I was tempted to. But I didn't. Because Colossus is my favorite Marvel character. A gentle giant who can actually speak more than three words. A character who actually should be at least a demi-god tier because Colossus is AWESOME. He is the strongest X-Men. He can go toe-to-toe with Juggernaut and the Hulk. Only Worldbreaker Hulk could bend his organic steel.

• SamRGSamRG Posts: 1
    Grooooot

This discussion has been closed.