**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what did you think of Endgame?

I know it’s somewhat late but I just wanted to ask what people thought of it. I saw a lot of people complaining about how it felt kind of lackluster so I just wanted to see how much thought that

So what did you think of Endgame? 249 votes

Easily best movie ever
24%
JestressbloodyCainYotzKaks0053TerraLprimeJustArandomGuyherecsexton00Foxhero007AlCapone2727SylarKanameLvernon15Savio444NojokejaymAhitlawsueprhai123WarriorDog06ErkRasiloverJayProngs 62 votes
Best marvel movie
31%
AchtungGroundedWisdomSiliyosamalasravanHaji_SaabLosspikAxeCopFireNifzSIlverProfessorManiacalMeNanoDroidMattPartTheVyrusTime4ASpankingGrimv717SWLAzzzm0CammonRoFingfangfoomfanesCropDuster 78 votes
Very nice but somewhat lacking
34%
TacoScottyVoluntarisBigPoppaCBONELeNoirFaineantMegaSkater67AjavedFastfishLoPrestiMaximus_SpankersonYellsomeDexman1349TendersquadChewybuccaj_espinosaHITMAN4REAPER1_Emil_LimsonHiroller91bm3eppsSungjDarkrider05 87 votes
Lacking movie
4%
arsjumflygamerDkutctghTimrosAleorsicutserpentesTUG_TheUnnamedGuyLegionnaireWade420wilson69Jack_sparrowNazgul_Warrior 11 votes
Disappointing
4%
Vdh2008HeadrollerAkhilxcxRbk19Josegee2321DiablosUltimatetkt546cx23433RanendramaliTheLegend27Vyoer 11 votes

Comments

• BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,259 ★★★★★
    It was OK. A little less ham-fisted poignancy and I would have liked it more. The end was poorly done IMO.
  • SirOreoBarSirOreoBar Posts: 39
    edited May 2019
    Best marvel movie
    By the way to clarify, best movie ever means that you think engage tops every single move ever produced .
  • A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 539 ★★★
    The build up took too long, and the final fight in return was over far too quickly with everyone just kinda mixed in and had to watch a couple of times to see everything going on... it was a great movie but i feel the final fight ended up being abit of a mess personally... also absolutely gutted hulk didn't get a rematch against thanos, that was kind of something i was desperately hoping for! In summary it was very good, but it wasn't anywhere near as good for me as infinity war... id probably place it 4th overall, with Infinity War, Captain America: The Winter Soldier and Thor Ragnarok above it... just my personal opinion :)

Alpha Scorpion
  • SirOreoBarSirOreoBar Posts: 39
    Best marvel movie
    I think Endgame is the best marvel movie because it is the culmination of all the films that came before. Watching all the movies since I was a kid, watching the final epic conclusion to the 11 years of movies was just an overwhelming experience for me. All the nostalgia from it was amazing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Best marvel movie

I think Endgame is the best marvel movie because it is the culmination of all the films that came before. Watching all the movies since I was a kid, watching the final epic conclusion to the 11 years of movies was just an overwhelming experience for me. All the nostalgia from it was amazing.

....and now I feel old. XD
  • Fugitive21Fugitive21 Posts: 221
    Best marvel movie
    Needed more hulk SMASH!!!!

Cap should have just laid Mjolnir on Thanos chest. Cant get up lol.
  • ClydaniaClydania Posts: 440 ★★
    I fall between this and blue
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    The ending I both liked and didn’t like.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Easily best movie ever
    Not enough Iron Patriot. 0/10.
  • Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I prefered infinity war
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    I think the film's pacing suffered having to deal with both the fallout from Infinity war and the continuing story. I see a lot of people comparing it to infinity war or saying infinity war was better. I think IW was a better-paced film but Endgame was more focused and more tonally consistent, a product of having to deal with fewer characters. I fall between this and blue, it was a fantastic send off to all these characters and I don't think it was lacking per se but there are better movies overall in the MCU
  • Ctleath_013Ctleath_013 Posts: 416 ★★
    Best marvel movie
    Perfect ending the the story arc. Excited to see what phase 4 has to offer.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,498 ★★★★★
    Need an option between best marvel movie and somewhat lacking.

It wasn't my favorite - but don't think it was lacking anything.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    I say its the second best marvel related movie personally into the spiderverse is my number 1
    Best marvel movie
    That isn't my opinion, really. It's in the comments you made yourself.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Easily best movie ever

Awsome movie.

What really touched me is that there was a message during the whole movie, and that message was, talk to the one’s you love, talk to your mom, talk to your dad, spend quality time with the ones that are important to you.

Thor got to spend time with is mother at a very important time in is life, Tony Stark got to have a talk with is dad about fatherhood, AntMan got reunited with his daughter, and Cap America, after accomplishing his last mission, went to see the one woman of his life and finally dance with her, like he promised her.

Hawkeye, after the brutal lost of BlackWidow, got to be reunited with his family.

For me there could not have been a better movie, than EndGame. Less action packed than infinity war, but the avengers got to fix a lot more than the snap of Thanos, they got to fix important part of their life.

My hat is off to the Russo Brothers, for presenting a deep movie, where the central theme was not « fighting for freedom » like we are use to see, but where the need of all humanity to connect with one another with empathy and love was the invisible glue of this movie.

And what’s next for the marvel universe??? Tony Stark is a very complicated individual with a special DNA, somehow when he snaped his fingers, I wonder if he did more than eradicate Thanos and is army...
    Best marvel movie

Awsome movie.

What really touched me is that there was a message during the whole movie, and that message was, talk to the one’s you love, talk to your mom, talk to your dad, spend quality time with the ones that are important to you.

Thor got to spend time with is mother at a very important time in is life, Tony Stark got to have a talk with is dad about fatherhood, AntMan got reunited with his daughter, and Cap America, after accomplishing his last mission, went to see the one woman of his life and finally dance with her, like he promised her.

Hawkeye, after the brutal lost of BlackWidow, got to be reunited with his family.

For me there could not have been a better movie, than EndGame. Less action packed than infinity war, but the avengers got to fix a lot more than the snap of Thanos, they got to fix important part of their life.

My hat is off to the Russo Brothers, for presenting a deep movie, where the central theme was not « fighting for freedom » like we are use to see, but where the need of all humanity to connect with one another with empathy and love was the invisible glue of this movie.

And what’s next for the marvel universe??? Tony Stark is a very complicated individual with a special DNA, somehow when he snaped his fingers, I wonder if he did more than eradicate Thanos and is army...

Phase 4 could go in a number of directions. I know there's a new Spider-Man Film that just dropped a Trailer a couple days ago. I would suspect something is upcoming with Falcon as well.
    Easily best movie ever

Awsome movie.

Phase 4 could go in a number of directions. I know there's a new Spider-Man Film that just dropped a Trailer a couple days ago. I would suspect something is upcoming with Falcon as well.
    I think it’s too soon for another inter galactic saga, Marvel will have to lay the pieces and the ground work before we can have another block buster mega production.
    Best marvel movie

Awsome movie.

I think it’s too soon for another inter galactic saga, Marvel will have to lay the pieces and the ground work before we can have another block buster mega production.
    I'm curious about GOTG.
    Easily best movie ever

Awsome movie.

I'm curious about GOTG.
    Last I heard, they would start filming the GOTG in 2020....

Thor, should have another movie, the producer of T-Ragnarok, wanted another movie.... badly
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    Best marvel movie

I noticed nobody asked for an Endgame Thor. Hahaha. Man....

Still waiting on infinity war Thor
    Best marvel movie

Awsome movie.

I'm curious about GOTG.
    Last I heard, they would start filming the GOTG in 2020....

Thor, should have another movie, the producer of T-Ragnarok, wanted another movie.... badly
    I wonder about Hemsworth. Rumor has it, he may be done.
    Best marvel movie
    MrBanks said:

I noticed nobody asked for an Endgame Thor. Hahaha. Man....

Still waiting on infinity war Thor
    Rags is one and the same. Minus the Weapon.