**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I personally want to see both Daredevil champs and Karnak get a buff as well but maybe slightly.. a tiny bit less than these options.
  • VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★

Guishii said:

Colossus no! You guys dont have solid opinion and just want to go with seatin.

You do know there were several campaigns for colossus and sim polls he was winning long before seatin announced he was voting colossus right?
    Seatin said that Colossus is the best option very soon after the announcement was made. But his argument with the 2015 gem is just unbeatable
  • iRageQuitiRageQuit Posts: 1
    Kamala Khan 🤘
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Voltolos said:

Guishii said:

You do know there were several campaigns for colossus and sim polls he was winning long before seatin announced he was voting colossus right?
    Seatin said that Colossus is the best option very soon after the announcement was made. But his argument with the 2015 gem is just unbeatable
    To be honest, I don't consider a Gem that a small percentage of the population has, to be an unbeatable argument.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Colossus...he has synergy with some of my best champs..been waiting to rank him up since he's already duped
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i would like to know how many of these Colossus voters actually have him duped as a 5 star, I lfeel a lot of people go on youtube and just following the wave his synergies is trash so I would love to see how many people use Colossus after the buff over like a iceman ,AA, omega red or domino.
  • SassyMastySassyMasty Posts: 311
    deadpool x force
  • FallDogBombsMoonFallDogBombsMoon Posts: 12
    C’mon people we don’t need a better bleed immune mutant when we got Icey & Emma & OR. But we could all use a better cosmic option and some synergy improvements for the GotG...

VOTE GROOT!!!
  • Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    Voltolos said:

Guishii said:

Yes but the campaigns and polls were instantly up before seatin gave the announcement I personally voted for Iron Patriot but knew Colossus was going to win.
  • luispmntluispmnt Posts: 6
    Coloso
  • FarmBeardFarmBeard Posts: 12
    Big Red for the Win! #colossusforlife
  • ReyesReyes Posts: 3
    Viva coloso
  • YajikoYajiko Posts: 1
    Qué le dice un ladrón a un policía?
    Te atrapé
    AAAAAAAAA
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Grooot

P.s. kabam do the right thing and buff them all!
  • I am Groot~~~~~~!
  • nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    I voted colossus because X-Men were my favorite comics growing up. Outside of iceman there aren't really any usable classic X-Men.
  • kfd2010kfd2010 Posts: 423 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I chose Colossus but sure hope Groot gets it next

Edit - kind of surprised Groot isn't in a clean second. Hell, right now, he's in third and Old Man Logan, he, and IP have a dead heat for second.
  • BiggestDogBiggestDog Posts: 1
    Grooooot!
  • They should buff all of them. Then another group, followed by another group, until the gap between the top 5-10 champs is closer to the bottom 40-50 champs. It’s ridiculous how long it takes to pull a champ that isn’t trash.
  • When will the buffs be added?
  • Colossus !!!!!!
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    I voted for colossus because I've got him duped and have a useless 2015 mutant rank up gem. Not because some one told me to vote for him. Geez some of these comments are ridiculous.
  • CAPT1N_REDBEARDCAPT1N_REDBEARD Posts: 5
    Colossus!!!!!!!!!
  • ØbiØbi Posts: 3
    Venompool for the win!!!
    Coz his sorta fusion of Venom and Deadpool.
  • RAJMAANRAJMAAN Posts: 6
    Colossus that's steel one
  • Carnage313Carnage313 Posts: 359 ★★★
    Personally I feel magneto deserves to be on list.
  • BoxermykeBoxermyke Posts: 6
    COLOSSUS ALL THE WAY! Baby
This discussion has been closed.