**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• Joey6671Joey6671 Posts: 1
    #SENDACOLOSSUSHISWAY
  • peasantpeasant Posts: 240
    hmm.... remember to vote for 2nd place too!! maybe that'll matter
  • TsvetanovTsvetanov Posts: 1
    Khamala is not bad for now with l1 just imagine she with buff <3
  • Ezra7676Ezra7676 Posts: 670 ★★
    edited May 2019
    I'd rather Venompool since i have him r3 duped but I'll settle for Colossus if he's made r4 worthy. VP woulda been nice though since he's an XL though.
  • ZedakosZedakos Posts: 1
    Logan it is
  • killer7703killer7703 Posts: 19

I voted for Colossus because I believe hes the strongest Marvel Character on this list,

Yeah, he really isn't...
  • Ch1efsterCh1efster Posts: 475 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Lookster said:

So unfair colossus got hyped by youtubers.. he wont be more relevant for my roster :(

I highly doubt most people are voting for Colossus just because he was some youtubers choice. I voted for him because he is the worst out of all the champs listed right now (I think Groot is close behind). I'm sure everyone on this list will get a re-work. The winner will just be the first. I'd be OK with any of them winning even though I don't have 5*s of KK, IP or Howard.
  • Howard
  • To be honest, All of them needs to be buffed.
  • mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    Venompool! Common, he has all the powers of Deadpool and Venom so advanced healing, abilities augmented by the symbiote and alien webbing generation. The things Kabam can do to make him the beast he deserves to be in MCOC is something we should all be excited about
  • AlfredoCarriónAlfredoCarrión Posts: 3
    Vote for Groot

• ErebEreb Posts: 2
    edited May 2019
    Jesus, they chose this walking stereotype (well this is my point as russian), oh so sad(
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 382 ★★
    edited May 2019

#Love Six packs! Vote for Colossus!
    #Colossus! Simply the best! 😄
  • Howard the Duck maxx power max venom maxx live maxx hp maxxx maxxxxx please
  • THEREDHEADNINJATHEREDHEADNINJA Posts: 3
    IP, vote now

• JezzaJezza Posts: 6
    Patriot is full weak !!!
  • ikki18ikki18 Posts: 1
    Votó x groot !!
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I chose Colossus because I think he deserves it. Didn’t see any of the YouTube vids. He could be a great armor up champ to counter Havok if done right. There are fairly few really effective counters right now. Here’s to hoping he gets the rework he deserves.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,050 ★★★★
    Looks like it's going to be Colossus and since I have him, that's a good thing.
  • SirBluntZSirBluntZ Posts: 1
    Coolssus for GOD Tier !!!!

sheep all doing what their youtube gods are telling them by voting Colossus

Or... Loads of people like Colossus more than the alternatives offered, he stinks so so much, and needs updating badly. That could be the case too.
    I agree Colossus is the worst of the bunch. I have him so I'm happy to see that he is winning the buff race. My motive is based on the fact I have him and he's pretty useless in every aspect.
  • TheRealApocTheRealApoc Posts: 320 ★★
    Looks like you can put everyone else except Colossus in a body bag now. #CobraKai4Ever
    Bahamut said:

Mixalis said:

souma said:

Vote for Colossus
    #BuffColossus

You people obey Seatin smh Groot is bleed immune, class advantage. He will be good against robots and biohazard, plus has regeneration.
    I’m voting for Colossus because:
    2015 Mutant gems.
    He’s the oldest one here, so more people will have him.
    Groot, poor as he is, still has a better damage output (via pacifism) and better utility (regen) than Colossus, even with the Emma and Omega synergies which most people can’t take advantage of anyway.
    I have him and I don’t enjoy suffering.
    Not everyone makes their decision based on a single YouTube video.
    I agree. I made my decision base on that fact I have groot, IP and Colossus and I think of the three he is the most useless. Fist like a pillow, synergy is non-existence and can't be use on defense for war.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    I mean, I do have a soft spot for Colossus. He was my first 4/40. I just think KK has been a Meme for far too long. She's the OG Meme Pull. Plus, I'm not sold on making the decision just because of a Gem that a small portion of people have. To each their own reasons, I suppose.
  • sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 239 ★★
    I like how groot is sitting on 420 votes lol... The true power of herbal life
This discussion has been closed.