**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Has Domino been dulled?

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
Don't want to use the dreaded N word that rhymes with turf, but I've noticed the last few wars her heavies haven't been hitting nearly as hard. I have her in AWA today and noticed it pretty bad in multiple fights,so figured I'd try some duels with her. Tell me what y'all think and if any of you are seeing the same.

Comments

• Options
    Guess I'm the only one 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Options
    brucef8bringerbrucef8bringer Posts: 109
    edited May 2019
    Her heavy is better with Red Hulk synergy
  • Options

Her heavy is better with Red Hulk synergy

I'm not talking about the incinerate damage that, yes, she gets with Rulk (who I team her with in AWA), I'm just talking the pure physical damage from the two hits. Seems like she's critting less and the damage is lower for both crit and non-crit hits
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Can’t say from that vid since the second half of the heavy finishes after the stun is over; most of her damage comes from the +100% while stunned.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Isn't she RNG-based?
  • Options

Can’t say from that vid since the second half of the heavy finishes after the stun is over; most of her damage comes from the +100% while stunned.

There's multiple duels, the one with Hood being the best example
  • Options
    DalBot said:

There's multiple duels, the one with Hood being the best example
    The second hit of the heavy is still falling outside of the parry stun.

The first heavy on blade is a 6k crit without the 100% attack bonus, to my recollection that’s within what she is capable of.
  • Options
    Here's a video from war. First heavy totals barely over 1300 for both hits (and it's not like either glanced)

• Options
    And if you watch the second duel against Hood (no class advantage like against Blade)she was doing under 2800 total between both hits on some of those
  • Options
    That war fight has 90% armor which is going to reduce the damage from non critcal hits.

And yeah if you do not crit and the second hit lands outside of the stun timer the damage potential will be significantly less.
  • Options
    45% armor and even still the first hit of the special shouldn't be that low while they're stunned.
  • Options
    DalBot said:

45% armor and even still the first hit of the special shouldn't be that low while they're stunned.

*First hit of the heavy
  • Options
    18sae5618sae56 Posts: 126
    Yes!! I use my R5 to farm pots from rol regularly and have been for a long time. Since 22.0 she doesn't crit nearly as often and even when she does it's not at strong. Pre ver. 22 I've gotten her crit bleed from sp3 up to 17k fairly regularly. On average it was 10k-14k.
    Since ver.22 people were complaining about the incinerate damage from the rulk synergy and they somewhat fixed it, but not to where it was.
    Crit damage is still much lower. When I do a sp3 the most I've gotten was 12k bleed (almost never) but more often it's around 3k sometimes as low as 600 per tick, sometimes no bleed at all. People were still complaining and they closed the thread calling it a conspiracy theory. I haven't changed my masteries or the synergy team I bring when I farm pots.
    I know people say it's RNG, and I agree she's always been that way, but it's definitely off from where I was.
  • Options
    bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Dull? More like the most annoying champ to fight against.