**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Vote Kamala
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    Any champ from 2014 that hasn't!
  • Image result for colossus
    Lets go we got him buffed
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    As much as I’d like a venompool buff, because of his synergy with masacre that is pretty effective anyways (9-hit combos from parry).
    I know people that need a use for their mutant 2015 gems so I voted colossus.

Stop being a bunch of salty losers just because your choice isn’t in the lead lol
  • TheSovietDJTheSovietDJ Posts: 55
    SEATIN GAAAAAAAANNG #VOTECOLOSSUS
  • DominanceDominance Posts: 2
    I want to vote for ms.marvel bcuz she's the freakiest in the game, but how could I vote her if all people here are voting for collosus, I vote collosus instead of ms.marvel.. I think all people who vote him have a double bad luck having him not even twice maybe more
  • BenLucasBenLucas Posts: 69
    *** ALL OF THE ABOVE ***
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

"Victory is OURS, comrades!"
  • SubrocSubroc Posts: 21
    Colossus
  • Sheer_ColdSheer_Cold Posts: 183
    Vote for the champ you have... be smart about it
  • Antho77Antho77 Posts: 2
    Logan, Logan, Logan😍
  • Antho77Antho77 Posts: 2

• devil_jeffdevil_jeff Posts: 36
    #Colossus
  • Colossus
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Hugoo said:

These dudes listen to seatin they all voted for colossus wtf

nope..I voted because Colossus has synergy with some of my best champs..I follow my own lead
  • At least I still have him but he's one star so vote venompool
  • We need a “colossal” buff
  • onebeyondallonebeyondall Posts: 70
    He better be a offensive champ then a defensive opponent in AW
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★

• FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Venompool is the only one worthy of a buff.
  • 정의의사자정의의사자 Posts: 21
    Restore Thor, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Dr. Strange!
  • I have both IP and Colosus 5* that was really hard for me, to choose between the two
  • SpootyManSpootyMan Posts: 1
    Collusus is a terrible choice because everyone has one. Because of that he will only get a limited buff. Old man Logan is the clear choice.
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Everyone voting for a defensive champ, can’t wait for all the “colossus is a cash grab” or “how are we meant to beat colossus on X node in AW” threads.
  • Vote for colossus he will go super saiyan colossus
This discussion has been closed.