**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    SpootyMan said:

Collusus is a terrible choice because everyone has one. Because of that he will only get a limited buff. Old man Logan is the clear choice.

He will only get a limited buff because people have him? You think Kabam calculates how good the buff should be based on scarcity? None of the old champs getting buffed are rare lol
  • DiffergentDiffergent Posts: 1
    Colossus!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    Old man logan!!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I have a 5 star Duped Colossus sig 60 and I use my mutant 2015 gem on my magneto and I have another one I plan to use on storm if I ever pull a 5 star. Colossus synergies suck I don't see me using him over iceman or AA or Omega red or even Emma even after the buff people need to make sense out of their vote besides the 2015 gem and think logics overall, how good you think the buff going to make him and do you see yourself using him over the other options.
  • Introspection81Introspection81 Posts: 44
    I voted Colossus and don't even have him as a 5*. I have every other champ on that list. Colossus has nothing but armor up. He needs the buff. Too popular of a marvel character to suck so bad in game
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★

I voted Colossus and don't even have him as a 5*. I have every other champ on that list. Colossus has nothing but armor up. He needs the buff. Too popular of a marvel character to suck so bad in game

yeah he def does suck ill still use him any day over king groot or iron patriot even as he is today.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Only way KK is winning now is if I ask my entire Facebook Friends List to vote. LMAO.
  • GryphonGryphon Posts: 28
    I voted Iron Patriot because he wad my first 5* and I duped him before 6*s existed. I knew it was a very long shot, but *shrug* He remains my only dupe.

Colossus himself (the actor who portrays him) asks you vote Colossus!

#JusticeForColossus

Well damn.
  • Dragonplumber_1Dragonplumber_1 Posts: 18
    I had to vote colossus he is the only champ on the list I got as a five star and honestly he needs it.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

Only way KK is winning now is if I ask my entire Facebook Friends List to vote. LMAO.

still won't be enough 😂
  • Duke_KingdomDuke_Kingdom Posts: 15
    Not gonna lie, we need more powerful tech champions. I voted for Colossus and kinda regret it now.
    bm3epps said:

still won't be enough 😂
    Funny. Not everyone reacts to me like here. ;)
  • A_mediocre_playerA_mediocre_player Posts: 11
    Yeaaaahhhhh! Got a pretty useless collosus about to get buffed!
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    Looks like this race is gonna come down to wire. I think my boy HTD still has a shot
  • dme010dme010 Posts: 3
    Venompool let's go!!!!
    John757 said:

Looks like this race is gonna come down to wire. I think my boy HTD still has a shot

If he's watching the Poll, he's probably having a few Shots. Lol.
  • John757John757 Posts: 1,085 ★★★
    edited May 2019

John757 said:

If he's watching the Poll, he's probably having a few Shots. Lol.
    More than a few, but I’m hoping for a twist where fewest votes gets the buff
  • Laksh1995Laksh1995 Posts: 207
    Voteforthefallen #makegrootsavage again
  • KioKio Posts: 1
    Vamos omenajeemos a tony stark bufando a iron patriot
  • phorkkoddhiooo votate colosso!!!
  • #BUFFTHETINMAN
  • Thiago79Thiago79 Posts: 1
    Colossus bora bora GO GO!!!
  • RedvoitelRedvoitel Posts: 1
    Colossus
  • #BUFFTHETINMAN
This discussion has been closed.