**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Find a worst roster than this..

2»

Comments

• Oesername123Oesername123 Posts: 253 ★★★
    This is the equivalent of being 5'6" tall and driving a Hummer.
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    GTFOH
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

• Physology101Physology101 Posts: 77
    Honestly why is he or she complaining about their 6* champ? They have a 6* and alot of people do not have one.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    My Roster: Exists
    This Roster: Am I a joke to you?
  • PrathapPrathap Posts: 581 ★★★

Just sell all your champs if you don't like them that much.. why do you want to spam the forum and what are you expecting by posting it here?
    Msmoker21 said:

If you wanted to brag, you could have said it to our faces

Not brag, if I were Cowhale I would be bragging, I’m just not happy with mine..mostly basics champs I have.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Show off with an attention 0syndrome
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Didnt even spell worse right
  • EvisceratorEviscerator Posts: 350 ★★
    Dude
  • OrcDovahkiinOrcDovahkiin Posts: 323
    Man what I would do for a 5 star Blade or Ægon
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    5/65 Trinity?
    You'r roster is definitely trash and outdated :p
  • binrakbinrak Posts: 193
    Just delete your account and restart again bro, poor guy.
  • TO_BeatzTO_Beatz Posts: 73
    Easy win
  • Mine is way worse
  • Captain_NietschCaptain_Nietsch Posts: 481 ★★
    Hmm... We shouldn't even be commenting on this. Don't feed the troll. :wink: