**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Increase stash

Is it time to increase our limit on T4CC? Don’t get me wrong, I am happy with the amount of gold they have thrown into some rewards lately. Although, it seems most of that is endgame content like back issues on Variant. I have quite a few champs I’d love to rank but it’s not feasible with only being able to rank one champ every couple weeks.

So can we increase our limit on catalysts in our stash? Or can we get more chances at gold like gold realms?

Comments

• BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I agree stash limit needs to increase especially as the difficulty picks up.
  • Hey there!

This has definitely been something brought up before and we've had discussions about it. We'll be sure to bring it up again as a conversation piece with the team.
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    I definitely agree that the t4 catalysts inventory needs to be increased at some point, maybe when a player becomes uncollected or cavalier, I'm only uncollected so I would prefer that but once u get to a certain point and your really only ranking up 5* & 6* you really burn through them quickly but there are also times where a summoner may not have or get a mystic champ, for instance, and u could have 6 mystic t4 expiring before u can use them so I think it would def fit the meta of the game right now.
  • ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    RO53TT1 said:

I definitely agree that the t4 catalysts inventory needs to be increased at some point, maybe when a player becomes uncollected or cavalier, I'm only uncollected so I would prefer that but once u get to a certain point and your really only ranking up 5* & 6* you really burn through them quickly but there are also times where a summoner may not have or get a mystic champ, for instance, and u could have 6 mystic t4 expiring before u can use them so I think it would def fit the meta of the game right now.

I’m Cavalier. And right now I’m maxed on mystic and skill t4cc with one of each in my stash currently. I was maxed on cosmic as well until I just ranked venom to r4. I also had cosmics in my stash. Now I don’t run arenas as much as some do, but I do occasionally. My only ways for gold are BCs and events. Ranking my venom to r4 took me from 930k down to about 230k. Which means I can’t do much of anything else for another couple weeks. At this rate, I’ll be overflowing with everything eventually. Maybe we should get some type of increase with Cavalier titles?