**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• GhostWriterGhostWriter Posts: 9
    JCarr110 said:

Vote for Howard the Duck!

Hell yeah !!!! Vote for Howard !!
  • DrPepper_75DrPepper_75 Posts: 126
    Colossus hands down! His sysengry needs work also. He deserves better.
  • Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    VENOMPOOL!!!
  • GrinvillaxGrinvillax Posts: 2
    Vote For COLOSSUS!!!!!!!!
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    There's so many lurkers.. Holy cowabunga I never knew..
  • Swank777Swank777 Posts: 64
    Old Man Logan! Cause nobody even really likes colossus everyone just has him, and kabam is to scared to give us the real Wolverine so how about a decent old man Logan.
  • Rennatto26Rennatto26 Posts: 1

Summoners! Now is the time for you to decide! Which one these Champions will be next for a Champion Update! You have until 10am PDT on May 10th to make your choice!

Colossus for president!
  • dme010dme010 Posts: 3
    Colossus will be an easy prey for Corvus! Vote for Venompool...
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★

Thxs for the influencers rigging the vote

Acting like we wouldn’t have voted colossus anyway lmao this was a given the second he was released on the list

agreed.. people act like Seatin and others are responsible for this..on the given list Colossus is the only one I would use more of and he has amazing synergy's
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

I’m ready to #BuffColossus #Vote4Colossus #MetalMan #ThatShinyDudeInDP #FromRussiaWithLove
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 547 ★★★
    Looks like my vote will not count!
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    #buffcolossus2019 sorry groot
  • Saint_NickSaint_Nick Posts: 1
    If y'all don't vote colossus, y'all on the naughty list this year (You vote Howard the Duck and your in the naughty list Hall of fame
    You better not pout
    You better not cry
    You better vote colossus tonite
    #SantaColossusComingToTown
  • frikigamerfrikigamer Posts: 1
    Colossus es lo que tengo
  • astarox69astarox69 Posts: 9
    Sinceramente espero que aprovechen de mejorar a magneto. Es uno de los mejores villanos manipulador de los metales. 😎
  • ScarsnakeScarsnake Posts: 1
    Despues de la paliza que le dio a jugernut se merece una mejora 💪
  • Venom_17Venom_17 Posts: 0
    Iron patriot
  • NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    Colossus for now, but please do Magneto as well ,damn shame for him to suck so
  • DERADERA Posts: 12
    Metal russian really??
  • Modadeoluwa510Modadeoluwa510 Posts: 1
    Honestly I would go for colossus because his sp3 is not long, he has been in the game the longest and the possible synergies would be great. And he is known for his strength which he lacks in the game. Vote colossus.
  • DrBairagiDrBairagi Posts: 23
    rdxevil said:

It will be colossus but my vote for iron patriot

same here
  • HeroBeroHeroBero Posts: 7
    Colossus please.
  • JohnsonZIJohnsonZI Posts: 1
    I vote old logan..
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    But.. what if oml had regen and damage? 🤔
    Always liked his animation too.
  • ClockworkGremlinClockworkGremlin Posts: 94
    * Magneto
  • RedRazorRedRazor Posts: 14
    Give colossus damage immune and then we good
  • olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284

Summoners! Now is the time for you to decide! Which one these Champions will be next for a Champion Update! You have until 10am PDT on May 10th to make your choice!

or a colossus or a duck, I hope in the future will pump Howard duck? She's weak
This discussion has been closed.