**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Wich one 5 65?

AanthoAantho Posts: 159
This is a hard choice for me, i finished and complete act 5 but not LOL and act 6. I have got 3 and a half T5b and no options 6*.
Any advice will help me, thanx !!

Wich one 5 65? 26 votes

Spider Man stark dupe
38%
Kenny292DarkZenBuckeyeKPDkutctghSDPMoudouEtjamaMother_FlerkenCollector37Milan1405 10 votes
Blade dupe
7%
Savio444TJ107 2 votes
Corvus
7%
SuperSam57Marvel2289 2 votes
Domino dupe
23%
Thecrusher_9756LaVarBBBMathking13Rockypantherx_Chaos_NANDORDITT 6 votes
CAIW dupe
15%
A l p h aSpiderCoolsGritabit13579rebel_ 4 votes
Hyperion (can be duped)
7%
MrTicTac19992008dannyone87 2 votes

Comments

• Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    Domino dupe
    Domino is a really good option for Labyrinth, especially if you have Red Hulk and Masacre for the Flaming Trinity. Just parry and heavy until they die. With the exception of Red Hulk, of course, who you'll still be able to parry infinitely with the Flaming Trinity...
    Otherwise Hyperion is awesome for RoL potion farming, Corvus is great for slicing through 90% of uncollected EQ content, CAIW has just generally a lot of damage, Blade is amazing for taking out villains and mystics, and SMSE is really good for damage if you can master his playstyle.
  • AanthoAantho Posts: 159
    Thank you, i like all of them but i can't decide !!! I don't know if i'm doing wrong with Domino and Corvus but i feel it's hard for me to play perfectly with them