**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Community's Choice: Champion Update Poll

Comments

• unknownunknown Posts: 378
    edited May 2019
    people voting for colossus...he sucks. even with an update hes gonna suck. IMMO, the best choices on here were oml, groot, and IP. OML could use a bleed and regen update...or add. IP, we all know what IP needs...everything. And groot, well, we know what he needs too. Sad to see it looks like colossus. he will still be a steaming pile of poo with an update. what are they gonna do...give him a cape so he can fly? he hits hard and defends hard. that all he does. you guys need to stop watching youtube and accepting all of their decisions as correct
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Russian Giant gets my vote from the list. Groot would be my 2nd
  • Max_AHRMax_AHR Posts: 1
    I voted for groot, IP would've been a good choice too. Because Colossus probably going to be a defensive champ. Anyway, once the was up in kabam list, they were already planning to fix em eventually.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Max_AHR said:

I voted for groot, IP would've been a good choice too. Because Colossus probably going to be a defensive champ. Anyway, once the was up in kabam list, they were already planning to fix em eventually.

I voted for Colossus because I have a 2015 mutant rank up. Fine with me if they make him a good defender. I don't get people saying he will still be bad after the buff. That might be the case but there is no reason to assume it will be. Groot would have been my second choice probably.
  • VukoDlakVukoDlak Posts: 19
    If you please do not make the mistake of voting for Colossus, because this is exactly what Kabam wants to have Colossus in all AW and AQ!
    VOTE LOGAN !!!!

#ToLoseTeethLikeColossus
    #VoteOldManLogan
  • dk_teddk_ted Posts: 3
    COLLOSUS..
    I NEED A 6SEC STUN AFTER SP3 AND 3 SEC STUN AFTER SP2 AND NEED SOME UNSTOPPABLE BUFFS..
  • Akadir31Akadir31 Posts: 2
    why colossus? ı want venopool.
  • solmyrairsolmyrair Posts: 388
    I personally think most of them need to be upgraded but my voice goes for Groot as I’m lucky to do not have Collossus.
  • SoulReaper83SoulReaper83 Posts: 7
    edited May 2019
    Could i vote for Pikachu instead 😂😂😂
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Hopefully UC will get a little buff too, if Colossus wins. I doubt it but, I can still hope!
  • AaryrotezAaryrotez Posts: 6
    Guys vote for colossus....😎😎😎
  • Furion17Furion17 Posts: 267
    My vote is for old Man logan...
    He deserve to get some attention because he is old how could you discriminate with other x man...
    Lol
  • MetroidBlasterMetroidBlaster Posts: 131 ★★

• ØbiØbi Posts: 3
    Everyone will have a hard time on AW if Colossus is buffed up. So vote for offensive champs and with a bit of sustainability like healing. Venompool or Logan are better choice. Just sayin'..
  • Collosus 2019 he's the champ with the least ability and he's Collosus! He should be a rolling tank! Not a pillow fisted ankle grabber!
  • Dibang85Dibang85 Posts: 49
    Colossus ! But what could Kabam do for him except fury buff ??
    I hope greater buff than the same as Gamora please. @Kabam Miike
  • BdbxadeBdbxade Posts: 1
    Colossus vote
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    i Hope that the final "ranking" of this vote only determines who will be buffed first. not the full order they will be buffed. (they that all will get buffs) so hopefully my favorite get up higt the ladder so he will be 2nd or 3rd to be pushed to usefullness.

and again, no Love for Kamela... Thats sad. Only lightwhight Ultron (Howard) gets less votes.
  • TreyboneTreybone Posts: 25
    It'd be interesting to see who would win if Colly wasnt listed.
  • Colossus is gonna win, because he is one of the oldest champs. Guys its not about what we want, its about what we NEED!! And Colossus needs a revamp.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291

Colossus is gonna win, because he is one of the oldest champs. Guys its not about what we want, its about what we NEED!! And Colossus needs a revamp.

We must not dream a lot.
    I dont believe Will be God tier, or almost, like RHulk or Venom or Carnage.
    Unless kabam Change a lot, like The specials and Animations, as they did with s1 of Spidergirl
  • Buff Iron patriot plz I am getting sick of him i got him 7 times plz buff him let the unlucky guys who got patriot and collosus get justice plz vote for patriot and colossus
  • NeMaksNeMaks Posts: 2
    R.I.P Logan
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    People usually use attack champs based on attack output and utilities. And also Thier fighting techniques & style. Colossus is just really boring to play with. It's my personal thought. May be that's why everyone wants him buffed. But game already have lot of good defender. Then there is Unstoppable Colossus literally in the game. And logan had a lot of utility.
    The team could have work with

Indistructable.
    Unblockable Spacials with 'berserker' active.
    Granting him True strike
    True accuracy
    Endurance at 1% health like corvus or punisher that he can't die.
    Then ofcourse his critical rating and regeneration... He had a lot of utilities.
    It's a bummer that we had a chance to send our choice to kabam. And we missed on Logan.
  • Blue_Jean_BoyBlue_Jean_Boy Posts: 4
    Iron Patriot. He deserves justice more so than colossus.
  • DejiDeji Posts: 2
    most people vote colossus cause they all have him he's a very common trash to pull
  • DarthPancakesDarthPancakes Posts: 11
    Who is the other champ going to be that’s getting the buff along side the one we choose? Hope it’s mags
This discussion has been closed.