**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So this is it huh? Bugged quests compensation lol

WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

I know I definitely used more revives than that attempting that domino and havok before the nerf, let alone the other paths. Pretty poor imo

Comments

• WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Hi,

This was compensation related to the issue with the Nameless Thanos fight specifically. Additional compensation related to the difficulty changes in the Save the Battlerealm Quest will be coming before the event ends. Keep an eye on the announcement thread for details.

Thanks for clearing it up. Mail was somewhat vague as to what it was for.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    I didn’t get anything so must be for Thanos, my issue was havoc and domino
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Why are some people getting better rewards for the same bug? I got 20% revives and others in the screenshot got 40% revives, better potions and more energy refills?

• RoystorRoystor Posts: 45
    Tyrannus said:

Even tho the bug cost players a lot more than 3 revives 3 health

2k runas
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    I don't get the energy refill part of the compensation, it took 9 energy to get to him. However, I will use them up but would rather of had more revives to build my stash back up as that is what it actually cost me.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

I know I definitely used more revives than that attempting that domino and havok before the nerf, let alone the other paths. Pretty poor imo

I got level 4 potions instead of level 5
  • RogerRabsRogerRabs Posts: 548 ★★★★
    We deserve transparency. Can you tell us how the amount of items was decided?
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Ace_03 said:

Why are some people getting better rewards for the same bug? I got 20% revives and others in the screenshot got 40% revives, better potions and more energy refills?

The items sent for this compensation were based upon the highest difficulty of the Nameless Thanos fight that you attempted before the fix was put live April 26. This is why it may look different for others.

1 year and a half ago, similar circumstances, much more generous package, inflation and devaluation are a constant in this game, now you have to do twice as much, for much more less in return.

Incredibly disappointing.
    You're comparing Ice Phoenix to an added Safeguard Node? Do you remember how insane she was?
    I didn't attempt Ice Phoenix back in the day, but I need to correct you about Nameless, it wasn't just the Safeguard bug, it was also the Armour Breaks not working correctly on Nameless as well.
  • TJ26TJ26 Posts: 7
    This compensation is a joke I used multiple team revives and a few single revives to get him down while he was bugged and after the fix I was able to get him down with just 3 champs
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★

Ace_03 said:

The items sent for this compensation were based upon the highest difficulty of the Nameless Thanos fight that you attempted before the fix was put live April 26. This is why it may look different for others.

1 year and a half ago, similar circumstances, much more generous package, inflation and devaluation are a constant in this game, now you have to do twice as much, for much more less in return.

You're comparing Ice Phoenix to an added Safeguard Node? Do you remember how insane she was?
    Ice Phoenix needs to go into the void and never apes again. She was a nightmare on my units back then
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Ace_03 said:

I didn't attempt Ice Phoenix back in the day, but I need to correct you about Nameless, it wasn't just the Safeguard bug, it was also the Armour Breaks not working correctly on Nameless as well.
    I thought ice Phoenix was easy
This discussion has been closed.