**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Endgame Events

MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
I’ve attempted the thanos fight ten times now. Every time I get him down to about 15% before he uses his special 3 on all of my champs, and I’m not going to revive them all just to have nameless easily knock them out with the s3. The fight would honestly be so much better if he didn’t go indestructible during his final phase. My team consists of:

5* Cap. America (IW) 3/45
4* Stark Spidey 5/50 (Sig 40)
4* Venom 5/50 (Sig 20)
4* Scarlet Witch 5/50 (Sig 99)
4* Magik 4/40 (Sig 60)

Total rating of my team: 26,500 (Just above the recommended 25,000 for nameless)

Before you ask, yes I used lots of boosts and I am very bad at the game. But I always just love playing through master mode eq every month and every time I’m able to 100% explore it. Always. I haven’t missed a month in 5 months. This endgame event has been interesting, flag. This is the first month where I haven’t even been able to complete chapter 3. I’m comfortable with my skill level. I love the boss rush events, I think they are appropriately challenging. But this, this does not put a smile on my face.

Now here’s where the line is drawn for me; the ‘changes’ are live, but what did they change? Sure they lowered the ranks and tiers and Sig levels of some champs in previous chapters but nameless pretty much stayed the same, which disappointed me. I thought that FINALLY, Kabam had seen all of our complaints about this months’ endgame events, but I might’ve been mistaken.

I will not be quitting MCoC yet because I do have hope for the future. This month has just been a rough one. :(

Comments

• ShrimpRShrimpR Posts: 245
    This the worst monthly event I have ever played in the game. :/
    Tried more than 20 times on the epic level nameless thaons and still couldn't pass stage 3
  • SknZnSknZn Posts: 442 ★★★
    Also if i remember correctly, last year we had a chance to buy AG guaranteed, but this year? 10k gold all over the place, I personally can’t quit cause i love this game, but they keep letting me down everytime🤷🏻‍♂️
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

MrBanks said:

I’ve attempted the thanos fight ten times now. Every time I get him down to about 15% before he uses his special 3 on all of my champs, and I’m not going to revive them all just to have nameless easily knock them out with the s3. The fight would honestly be so much better if he didn’t go indestructible during his final phase. My team consists of:

5* Cap. America (IW) 3/45
    4* Stark Spidey 5/50 (Sig 40)
    4* Venom 5/50 (Sig 20)
    4* Scarlet Witch 5/50 (Sig 99)
    4* Magik 4/40 (Sig 60)

Total rating of my team: 26,500 (Just above the recommended 25,000 for nameless)

Before you ask, yes I used lots of boosts and I am very bad at the game. But I always just love playing through master mode eq every month and every time I’m able to 100% explore it.

If you can't beat him yet, you aren't meant to. Trust me, I think this entire month has been a clown fiesta, but that Thanos was labeled one of the hardest fights in the game by a number of players, don't be surprised if you get your butt kicked, I did too. All you can do is practice.
    To be honest I think that symbiod a few months back was harder. Thanos is not that hard

@MrBanks are you getting safeguard by intercepting him? Sp3 should not be killing your champs, you should be able to eat several of them.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    The UC nameless fight is tough yet it is still better than lagging UC Darkhawk .....plus overheating mobile in that month.

The YouTube tutorial video helps me a lot before I take down nameless. You can check this out accordingly.

When nameless health is below 30%, you need to intercept him or you can’t beat him. I used 5* r3 duped hulk in that fight with heimdell synergy.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

The UC nameless fight is tough yet it is still better than lagging UC Darkhawk .....plus overheating mobile in that month.

The YouTube tutorial video helps me a lot before I take down nameless. You can check this out accordingly.

When nameless health is below 30%, you need to intercept him or you can’t beat him. I used 5* r3 duped hulk in that fight with heimdell synergy.

Don't say Darkhawk. Too soon. *twitch*