**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is the Thing Unstoppable working against Captain America Infinity War?

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
Captain America's profile says he has a 100% chance to nullify Unstoppable so if that is the case why is the Thing's Unstoppable not nullified against Captain America Infinity War? Is there a reason why the Thing is not covered by this ability? I'm asking because I'm about to 5/65 a current champion and this is the one reason I'm hesitating to take CAIW to 5/65.

Comments

• StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    ah ok....makes sense. thank you. I may 5/65 Vision instead once I have enough Tech T4CCs although I'm a bit reluctant there as well as I fully expect a 6* Vision deal at some point this year
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Starhawk said:

ah ok....makes sense. thank you. I may 5/65 Vision instead once I have enough Tech T4CCs although I'm a bit reluctant there as well as I fully expect a 6* Vision deal at some point this year

oct/nov should be the next offer. Hopefully it will be a 6*, just not sure how they will do it. They may have act 6 fully out by then so can have a rank up to r3 for 500 like the original vision.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 ★★★★★
    Why is abomination still running in his tights, isnt he cold 😂😂😂