**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Thor, but which Thor? [no spoilers]

So which Thor should MCOC add next?

New Thor, but which Thor? [no spoilers] 72 votes

Infinity War Thor - Let us go for the head!
58%
BigPoppaCBONESiliyoMegaSkater67Carnage313Gambl0radqqedfyvrAloofjalapenioMuzDansakuduruHeadrollerNoıreCropDusterStingerbkA l p h aHammerbro_64WerewrymBrunoTortolaMCoC_fanzeezee57Marvel2289 42 votes
Endgame Thor - because he's twice the man that Infinity War Thor is!
37%
TerraSlappapowSiddhantKwatraDuke_SilverLost0187JayProngsDjBabuJohn757Rajdeep1997ChampioncriticGridarKobster84Jedi_HawkeTJ107ray7ramirezFhfjghhggggjfhfjgTheSpicyKnightRockypantherxNopedroooWhiteStriker 27 votes
Thith poll maketh my head thor.
4%
Gigantor13Akhilxcxctwcarnes 3 votes

Comments

• LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Well the question is "thor/valkyrie", my guess is the answer is related to the latter not the former.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    To be honest, the answer is not accurate. They might have plans to introduce only one of those, which is most likely since I doubt we will get a new Thor anytime soon
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    fat thor would be awesome
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Lormif said:

Well the question is "thor/valkyrie", my guess is the answer is related to the latter not the former.

To be honest, the answer is not accurate. They might have plans to introduce only one of those, which is most likely since I doubt we will get a new Thor anytime soon

I reject your reality and substitute a sillier one.
  • ZuroZuro Posts: 2,707 ★★★★★
    They probably mean valkyrie
  • gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
    INFINITY WAR THOR and he must be beyond god tier ... The strongest in the game
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    I don’t want kingpin with magic construction tools
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited May 2019
    Her comic comes out next month. *July

• DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian

Her comic comes out next month. *July

One day I hope there's a special synergy for the team of Thor, Thor Jane Foster, Valkyrie Jane Foster, Valkyrie Ragnarok, and Thor Ragnarok.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★

I vote for Thor Lebowski.

Dr. Zola
  • AvarianAvarian Posts: 15
    YESSSS THOOORRR
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Y’all trippin if you vote IW
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share any new Champion suggestions you may have in our Character Wishlist Thread. To help keep the Forum tidy, I'll go ahead and close this discussion.
This discussion has been closed.