**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enable smart select should be called "I'm not smarter than a fifth grader"

loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
Hi Kabam,

You should remove the word smart from this thing. Things like this makes me wonder how much of your number based stuff is actually accurate.

I only need 148 more iso. If I back out and go back in with "enable smart select" Checked it takes 3 isos from me automatically.

Why does this happen? Are you purposely taking isos from people that don't pay attention?

This isn't the first time this has happened. It happens all the time.

Comments

• PIZZATIMEPIZZATIME Posts: 307
    Um it shows u how much will be used if u apply those 3 iso. I actually don’t use smart select cuz I level up a lot and conserve those gold and iso
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I don't use it, TBH.
  • loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★

loader187 said:

Hi Kabam,

You should remove the word smart from this thing. Things like this makes me wonder how much of your number based stuff is actually accurate.

I only need 148 more iso. If I back out and go back in with "enable smart select" Checked it takes 3 isos from me automatically.

Why does this happen? Are you purposely taking isos from people that don't pay attention?

This isn't the first time this has happened. It happens all the time.

the algorithm is confused at the input. Rank up unduped Ant-Man? Error, does not compute, beep boop.
    Rank up Ant-Man because more points when playing arena and because resources are expiring. Any other questions, Beep beep

Obviously this happens to others besides 75. I am making a point that this shouldn't happen.