**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comeback rewards?

So, I haven't logged in to my Mcoc account for about 3 months, will I get any comeback rewards for logging in? Should I wait more?

Comments

• SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    wait until its no longer running
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    If you are interested in playing the game, then you should log in and play the game.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    TonyStark said:

TonyStark said:

So, I haven't logged in to my Mcoc account for about 3 months, will I get any comeback rewards for logging in? Should I wait more?

You are greedy af.
    At least I'm not begging for rewards/compensation like other players.
    That doesn’t change the fact you still greedy
  • TonyStarkTonyStark Posts: 354
    Slimeball said:

Slimeball said:

r/veryveryveryfunny
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    Login and see for yourself ... it will change nothing

TonyStark said:

TonyStark said:

You are greedy af.
    Yeah, it's a universal fact.

TonyStark said:

TonyStark said:

You are greedy af.
    r/dumbpeopleoninternet
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    TonyStark said:

TonyStark said:

TonyStark said:

You are greedy af.
    But... you are
    I asked if I will get the rewards or not. It's not begging. Go be stupid somewhere else.
    you asked is you would get rewards, not "the rewards", and then said you would stay logged off if they didnt give you free stuff. What he stated was correct, you are litterally begging for rewards.

Well, I got nothing a comeback reward. But got compensation rewards for an event quest I never did :P not bad.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,755 ★★★★★
    TonyStark said:

Well, I got nothing a comeback reward. But got compensation rewards for an event quest I never did :P not bad.
    Well that's great. I didn't did it either and was asking if I would get it as well
    edited May 2019

TonyStark said:

Lormif said:

TonyStark said:

TonyStark said:

TonyStark said:

You are greedy af.
    But... you are
    I asked if I will get the rewards or not. It's not begging. Go be stupid somewhere else.
    you asked if you would get rewards, not "the rewards", and then said you would stay logged off if they didn't give you free stuff. What he stated was correct, you are literally begging for rewards.
    Literally begging for rewards? LMAO.

I only asked if I will get the rewards or not. I would've stayed logged off because I was trying to get that comeback reward, every game gives you comeback rewards. I wasn't asking Kabam for the rewards. I never said that I should get free stuff for coming back. If they give you free stuff for comeback, What's your problem? It's not begging.
    If it's begging, then doing event quest is also "Literally begging" because you do it for rewards.

Thank god I quit the game before morons like you took over.
    Doing an event quest isn't begging for rewards, it is doing work for rewards, you're just asking for a reward because you came back to the game, you don't get anything in life unless you DO something for it, and that's the way it is. Nothing is just handed to you on a gold plate in this game unless you either work for it, or there's a really bad bug that Kabam compensates for your patience. You, on the other hand, are being greedy as heck, asking for a reward just because you haven't played in a long time...

DUDE, calm down. I was just asking if I will get comeback rewards or not. What's wrong in that?

I was asking that because in games like PUBG, Asphalt etc. you get comeback rewards if you log in after a long time. Alright?

I wasn't saying that I should get comeback rewards because I logged in after a long time, I'm not saying Kabam must give me comeback rewards, If they give me comeback rewards its fine, if they don't it's still fine. NO BIG DEAL.

Why so much anger and hate???
    Lainua said:

In three month you can get more resources than what Kabam gives you whatever it is.

Yeah, I mean I was just asking if I will get anything or not.
    Lainua said:

And three month is not long enough. You need a year off.

Alright then, see you in a year :wink:
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    TonyStark said:

Lainua said:

And three month is not long enough. You need a year off.

Alright then, see you in a year :wink:

• This thread has derailed into non-constructive comments and personal attacks, it will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.