**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Gold 2 ally looking for 1 or 2

Hey everyone. Check out (tag) ETFD gold 2 ally who run map 4 in quest. 

We are looking for active and enthusiastic players to join our ally. We are currently full but after kingpins concave and war we will make space if you are a true team player. If you are a passionate player we want to hear from you.

Add me on here or in game at connor892 and we can talk and I can tell you more about the ally. 

We will NOT kick you if your busy for a few days just let us know if you know your not going to be online. 

We are looking for anyone as long as your active and can hold your own in war and quest so 11 good champs to cover aq and aw.

We have a fair few players in the UK but have some in the u.s and Australia too. 

Get in touch and we can talk about anything!!

If you have out grown your ally or your a very experienced player looking to help out a growing ally. If your in a silver ally and want to up your game come check us out. If your in a platinum or master ally and dont want the stresses any more come chat!! 

A stress free time playing the game. A family where we look out for each other and help each other grow!!

I look forward to hearing for all you enthusiastic people.

Comments

• Darkness82Darkness82 Posts: 275
    Looking for a new home no line app
  • Con892Con892 Posts: 106
    Sorry mate we need people with line as it's how we communicate