**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What will happen if every worse champs reworked?

LainuaLainua Posts: 861 ★★★
We often complain about bad champs but obviously that all of them will be reworked to be better someday.

I wonder when that day finally comes, will all mcoc players feel happy and every pull of 5 or 6* will give us excitement and joy?

Comments

• TehsigzorzTehsigzorz Posts: 1,233 ★★★★
    New champs on average will be stronger than the current champs we have so slowly as time passes the overall power level of champs will increase but there will always be good or bad champs.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    That depends on the direction this game moves. Currently it appears that it points towards specific champion requirement and nodes designed for/against specific champions (Crit me with your best shot/Indominable). Who knows ? Some challenges can be done with every champion (Thing for example), but require quite a lot of skill. So let's hope Kabam will find some compromise between these two extremes
  • CammonRoCammonRo Posts: 377 ★★
    Bad is relative, the meta keeps changing and the community is fickle. Early in the game I remember polls that rated Colossus as the best mutant. And now he's been voted to be reworked by a landslide.

Someone will always be considered "the worst" and people will still complain. But I look at Kabam being proactive about updating champs that have been left behind by the meta as a really good thing. I think it's healthy for the longevity of the game.
  • Marlo_Mike33Marlo_Mike33 Posts: 193
    edited May 2019
    Most people from what I've seen, myself too, aren't really expecting the all the characters to be brought up to top tier levels. Just brought up to the level of at least useful or something u can be satisfied about pulling from one of your a crystals besides.... well at least its more arena points.

Lots of these characters are outdated thats why they need buffs, you can just look at their in game abilities and see the difference in amount of text
  • MrHiccupsMrHiccups Posts: 4
    Really the champs from the beginning are the ones that need it. Those champs that have like three lines of text in their abilities.
  • Only_AlonerOnly_Aloner Posts: 141
    Every 3 month theyre update maximum 2 champs, and add minimum 6 champs, kabam never can update all champs
  • Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    When everyone will be a superhero, no one will be
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    Late arena fights won't be : Medusa, Blade, Domino over and over and over and over.

Alliance Wars won't have to force diversity ( by making it a factor in scoring).

We can bring up champs we like, not just the God Tiers.

In short, every aspect of the game will be more interesting and fun.
  • ian5555ian5555 Posts: 19
    It's impossible for a game to have this level of diversity and be balanced but hopefully they can get close with reworks. I think of the reworks all of them have become at least useful now and many of them close god tier champs (Spider-gwen, Red Hulk, LC of the ones I have).

There are a lot of stinkers that is for sure but they are always good arena points so I enjoy getting any new champ.