**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus’s “Fastball Special” Synergy

My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 2,086 ★★★★
edited May 2019 in General Discussion
The Fastball Special is Colossus and Wolverine’s signature move when fighting together. With the new update coming to our big Russian friend, wouldn’t it be awesome for him to get a powerful synergy as an homage to this classic attack?

But this move isn’t exclusive to Wolverine; Old Man Logan, Deadpool and the mighty Magneto have all played ball with Colossus at one point or another.

Now as far as the actual synergy bonus, I was thinking we could each come up with something and post it below... Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    nebneb Posts: 453 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    So has Beast, as in Beast throwing wolverine and calling it a fastball special
  • Options
    LordBeaverbrokeLordBeaverbroke Posts: 285 ★★
    Fastball special is just the X-men's name for throwing a teammate at the opposition. It is mostly done by Colossus and Wolverine, but it can be done between two people, as long as one of them can throw the other, and the other has some sort of follow up attack.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I've been saying for ages this needs to be Colossus' Sp3, like how Groot's Sp3 has him call in Rocket Raccoon, as for effects I'd say make it give the enemy a Concussion Debuff reducing their Ability Accuracy by 100% for 15 Second. And give his Basic Attacks a 50% Chance to Stun an Opponent that has a Concussion Debuff active on them.
  • Options

I've been saying for ages this needs to be Colossus' Sp3, like how Groot's Sp3 has him call in Rocket Raccoon, as for effects I'd say make it give the enemy a Concussion Debuff reducing their Ability Accuracy by 100% for 15 Second. And give his Basic Attacks a 50% Chance to Stun an Opponent that has a Concussion Debuff active on them.

Then you could make Wolverine's Sp3 also the Fast-Ball Special, but make his a different Varient, that gives the Opponent an Internal Bleed Passive lasting 15 Seconds that Increase all Wolverine's Bleed Ability Accuracy by 100% (Doubles All Bleed Chances).

And lastly give them a Synergy between each other that if active, adds an extra 5 Seconds to their respective Sp3 Abilities.
  • Options
    Also it's a little off topic but at the same time isn't, I think Magneto should have an Ability added that lets him Nullify any Armor Up Buffs that are on Colossus when he hits him. Just to reflect the comics where Magneto can cause Colossus' Organic Metal Skin to Recede/Deactivate, also would already add a good Counter for Colossus after his Buff.