**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Introducing: Objectives

1234568»

Comments

• dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    edited May 2019
    Kabam!! Stop with the four star mutant curse! I finally got enough shards for a four star crystal through objectives, but Kabam had to butt in and send another 4 star mutant my way. Also, the mutant had to be Bishop! Out of 9 four star champions, 6 of them are mutants as follow: Omega Red, Domino, Sabretooth, Cyclops, X-23, Bishop. 7 out 10 four stars are mutants if you count the dupe on Cyclops. Come on Kabam, do something to break the curse!!?!
  • DinotobaDinotoba Posts: 1
    Ur great
  • killer7703killer7703 Posts: 19
    I mean if you don't want a domino, bishop, sabertooth, omega red, or x23 I'll take them all. Seeing as you only have 9 4*s that is really good luck...
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Ebbtide said:

Will the 5-Star Vision offer come back during these Avenger Objectives? Aside from Thor and Scarlet Witch, I believe he's the only 5-Star Avenger I'm missing to take to Rank 2 for the Objective.

Thank you, Kabam.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Too bad they don't have an offer like this for Thor and Scarlet Witch.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★

Thor's 5-Star crystal chance comes in a few weeks. Not a guarantee, I know, but you can try for him soon.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Ebbtide said:

Thor's 5-Star crystal chance comes in a few weeks. Not a guarantee, I know, but you can try for him soon.
    Ebbtide said:

Sadly it is only for a chance and not guaranteed like this offer.
  • TkaTka Posts: 1
    This has been such an outstanding idea. I hope you can incorporate it monthly. Changing each month to accommodate quest. Ala PUBG. And other games adopting this.The additional rewards are a great help to new and mid level player base. Keep these great ideas coming kabam
  • G2DKG2DK Posts: 243
    Maybe this has been said.. maybe not, couldn’t find it.. but do we know when the summoner’s journey objective list will be refreshed with new objectives? There’s no timer and I finished all of them a while back and would love to see some new ones!
  • Jemster519Jemster519 Posts: 210 ★★
    Gkohler said:

Maybe this has been said.. maybe not, couldn’t find it.. but do we know when the summoner’s journey objective list will be refreshed with new objectives? There’s no timer and I finished all of them a while back and would love to see some new ones!

This is all I could find.....
    "Solo Objectives unlock at Level 6 and will begin to roll out in waves next week. Some objectives will become available later in the month, so keep an eye out throughout the Month for more Summoner’s Journey and Avengers’ Last Stand Objectives! You must be on the newest version of Marvel Contest of Champions to participate."
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Any new objectives coming soon?
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★
    Any new objectives coming soon? @Kabam Miike
  • RO53TT1RO53TT1 Posts: 319
    Ace_03 said:

Nachtar said:

RogerRabs said:

What can we expect for the rewards on higher levels?
    Not anything specific, but will it award something like crystal shards, revives, lvl 3/4 pots, etc?

Higher level Objectives are still going to be considered pretty "Easy" by most of our more seasoned Players. The point of the Summoners Journey objectives is to help guide newer summoners forward. Special Objectives will differ and may have more difficult and rewarding objectives for the month, but those won't be consistent or come around every month.

To answer your actual question, there are some Objectives coming that offer some pretty valuable rewards, including some for Glory, and one that has a T4CC Crystal. I think that's the most valuable thing on the list, but this might also still change before the launch of the Objectives.
    Was there any thought to updating the solo event milestone rewards? They’re very stale for endgame players. Would love to see 5 star sig stones added.
    My God.... can you please NOT give us more T4CC shards! Most of us are up to our ears in unopened T4CC shard crystals. 5 star shards would be more beneficial then yet more rainbow trash to stockpile if you gonna keep low balling the rewards for upper content playing members.

Rewards most of us would be happy with:
    T2A Shards. T5B shards, 5 star shards, 6 star shards. Hell, I’ll even take plain old simple GOLD over T4CC shards. Anything we can actually use!
    This. I'm not even that "Endgame" of a player and even I have 0 use for T4CC shards. Hell T4B would be more welcome at this point, because I have 500 T4C shard crystals and several T4C crystals, Glory Crystals and Map 5 Crystals that I can't even open due to overflow of T4CC

TL;DR T4CC Are NOT rewards that Endgame players even remotely need.
    I do not think that they have anyone at the level of end game player providing input on rewards. They don't seem to know that end gamers are flooded with T4CC
    Y'all read the part where we said that this is mostly to help new players, right?
    That's cool, but y'all also have to be more open minded towards other players. This could work retroactively; 100% act 1 thru 5, ROL, RTTL, LOL 100% and 6.1 100%, take all of that into account and reward us for that after the fact and we can really start making a difference, motivating/rewarding players for going for this content as hard/fast as possible.

Solo questing is the thing that makes me feel like I can push myself and my technical knowledge of the game, figuring out how to beat the hardest of content.

This can go a long way to increase satisfaction and enjoyment of the game, if implemented right, this could be a landmark change for Marvel: Contest of Champions.

PS: Changes for the game should benefit and be molded for all levels of players.

Yew I understand that this is designed to help out newer players and ive gotta commend you guys for this system, it's a great step in the right direction and I love that u guys include the monthly currency, now if u could just get rid of the monthly crystals and stick with a store for the monthly quests, but that's for another discussion, I just wanted to say just because objectives are designed for newer players, that doesn't mean u guys can't also use objectives to possiblyou buff some rewards for older content, like realm of legends for example, I know it opens that can of worms for people who have already ran it, and u can also design some objectives geared for more experienced players, glory as a reward can also be a huge help for any players level, anyway thanks for listening @Kabam Miike personally I think objectIves are a great new addition.