**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold gold and goldpools gold..

@Kabam Team,
We NEED to have gold pools quests come back so we can get some gold to rank our high lvl champions. I have been anticipating that the Kabam team would be bringing those quests back soon, but, alas, I have not seen them yet.

Please, at least for once, listen to your players.., WE NEED MORE GOLD!

Thanks,
Strong

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Instead of that, they already increased the ways you can get gold in the game.
    Even before that, there was no gold problem for people who would play regular content. Now there's nothing to complain really.
    If you have gold problems, then you are missing out something. This is like "hey I want easy gold so that I dont need to farm it everywhere else in the game"
  • StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188

Even before that, there was no gold problem for people who would play regular content. Now there's nothing to complain really.
    If you have gold problems, then you are missing out something. This is like "hey I want easy gold so that I dont need to farm it everywhere else in the game"

I have been told time and time again to "grind arena, the gold will come". However, as a somewhat seasoned player now, I am still not sure how to do that. I have ground arena, time and again, but have not seen any gold, as as much as I am expecting.
    I am also working my way through story 4, so, that's also happening, so, yea, maybe I am missing something, but, WTF that is, I couldn;t tell ya. lol
  • Sixshot1Sixshot1 Posts: 459 ★★

Agreed. Now that the first 3 milestones in arenas give all the gold, it’s easy to maintain a big stash. Save gold crystals for summoner appreciation boosts, do some arena if you want more gold fast.

• StronstVngrStronstVngr Posts: 188
    ok, WTFare "milestones in arena"??? I'm still learning the game as it's so dam big, but, I hope that I am learning to ask all the right questions. ;)
  • LoctiteSuperGlueLoctiteSuperGlue Posts: 120
    Bahamut said:

I have been told time and time again to "grind arena, the gold will come". However, as a somewhat seasoned player now, I am still not sure how to do that. I have ground arena, time and again, but have not seen any gold, as as much as I am expecting.
    I am also working my way through story 4, so, that's also happening, so, yea, maybe I am missing something, but, WTF that is, I couldn;t tell ya. lol
    You grind arena to get battlechips to buy arena crystals, and large batches of those or any amount of the Uncollected version will drop a decent amount of gold.

But what kind of maniac is able to grind arena for hours everyday without getting bored to death with the game?
    Agree, arena is soo tiresome and boring, if there weren't milestones or battle chips nearly no one would do them
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited May 2019
    I put on suicides, and grind arena while I watch a movie or a stream. You barely need to pay attention. It’s extremely easy, and who doesn’t want hundreds of extra units a week for a few hours of grinding during movie time each week?

I have hundreds of thousands of PHC shards and battlechips. Dozens of 3* and 4* crystals.

I sell all my basic iso, and a good chunk of soon to be expiring class iso as well. PHCs are not champs to me. They are GOLD.

Just the way I do it.

This game is a grind though. There’s no way around it. That’s inherent to its design.
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    I’ve been playing for quite some time though, so I understand I may have a better footing than some. I realize everyone has different experiences and strategies.

You really have to be selective with who you pump resources into, and only rank during events and such. It adds up.

• BogiaBogia Posts: 125

ok, WTFare "milestones in arena"??? I'm still learning the game as it's so dam big, but, I hope that I am learning to ask all the right questions. ;)

As you earn points in arena, it shows what you need to hit the next milestone. Once you hit a milestone, go to the rewards tab in your stash. Tap on the thing that looks like a loot crate on your home page to get into your stash.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Kabam please listen to your players.

We don’t need quick fixes for gold “problems” like Hall of Fortune. 😊