**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Heimdall indestructible synergy not working correctly with Thing.

HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
edited May 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
I tried playing some quests with Thing and the heimdall synergy team* +The Champion today, but I noticed Thing's buff, even if he doesn't really take damage with 1HP, the Heimdall buff still triggered when I got hit with 1HP and the indestructible buff in there.
It didn't happen the whole two weeks I've been using Thing, is this a silent nerf or something? Or is it just a bug?

Comments

• BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    You got to have hela and angela synergy....

With hela and angela, you got the cheat death synergy at 20% plus 20% for each champion ko in your team

So 1rst, you ko all your champion in your team, execpt for the Thing, so you get 100% cheat death and that synergy will also give you 20% health revive.

Then the synergy with the CHAMPION, will come in where your indestructible for 6 sec and you will get +100% attack for each fury buff you get for every hit taken in the 6 sec span.

Heimdal works as a safe guard.
  • PussaleyPussaley Posts: 54

With hela and angela, you got the cheat death synergy at 20% plus 20% for each champion ko in your team

So 1rst, you ko all your champion in your team, execpt for the Thing, so you get 100% cheat death and that synergy will also give you 20% health revive.

Then the synergy with the CHAMPION, will come in where your indestructible for 6 sec and you will get +100% attack for each fury buff you get for every hit taken in the 6 sec span.

Really?

watch this
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    https://youtu.be/Hb9DNEortaA

Working fine for me.
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Pussaley said:

Really?

watch this
    Really!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=COGT1L060EE
  • HandsomeJasHandsomeJas Posts: 24
    Solved it! Apparently the problem was the champion order, it turns out you have to put Heimdall in the last slot so... Synergy orders matter, I didn't know that lol.

Thanks everyone!
    edited May 2019

Wow that's pretty damn great, it sounds even better than what I'm doing right now!
    Problem is... Hela is one of the few champions I don't have even as a 3* yet and I have all of the other champions in that team as 4/5* :'(

I'll keep that in mind, though, hoping to get her soon!
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,608 Guardian

Solved it! Apparently the problem was the champion order, it turns out you have to put Heimdall in the last slot so... Synergy orders matter, I didn't know that lol.

Thanks everyone!

I don't think that was the issue. Maybe an Ability Reduction happened to prevent that particular Indestructable.

Thanks everyone!

I don't think that was the issue. Maybe an Ability Reduction happened to prevent that particular Indestructable.
    I had tested it on every situation I could think of before posting this, so unless ROL WS, OG Black Panther or Beast have that ability, it wasn't the case.