**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who will be my first 5*r5

AanthoAantho Posts: 159
edited May 2019 in Strategy and Tips
Just finished act 5, no LOL and act 6 yet. War low level for thé moment

Who will be my first 5*r5 53 votes

Spider Man stark dupe
28%
BuckeyeKPLvernon15MasterduxJohn757Maldroit2SDPMoudouFhfjghhggggjfhfjgMC2707EtjamaMother_FlerkenThicco_ModeSlimeballZephyrBrak 15 votes
Blade
15%
TerraBboychoboJdmays40Savio444MasterShocThe_red_EclipseMahi7714Xyresic_Lemon 8 votes
Domino
28%
FastfishRoOOtsZlatn1qJayProngsArchdemon_Kobster84Marvel2289Pin_the_AvengerPGT17RockypantherxNANDORDITTDr_Taint24ChampSlayerMohsen89BenQcSlayerBruh_Momenter1 15 votes
Corvus
5%
JoeCool23eagles1990KuGau 3 votes
Caiw
16%
A l p h aOsfan8DonnymeijGhostboytjieTheSpicyKnightGritabitSirOreoBarH3t3r13579rebel_ 9 votes
Hyperion
5%
GamerSpity68ItsJustAVibe 3 votes

Comments

• AanthoAantho Posts: 159

Any ideas?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Spider Man stark dupe
    Love Sparky, favorite champ. He can get you through any content. Domino is great too, but I only have her as a 3 star, so I'm not absolutely sure. I'd say if you don't do Sparky, do Domino
    Thank you for your advice
  • MoudouMoudou Posts: 151
    Spider Man stark dupe
    I would go with Stark Spiderman. He is my one and only r5 right now, sooo amazing. You have great options. Before I ranked 5 him, I was considering 5* Domino to r5. I am glad I went with Sparky because I recently pulled 6* Domino. Would have sucked if I had taking 5* Domino to r5. Just look at the options you have, if they exist as 6* and don't need high sig level then don't prioritize them.
    You age right aboutir 6 stars, i've seen manu vidéos of all these champions 5/65 and spider man stark looks vert good !
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Spider Man stark dupe
    Stark, great damage and utility, basically no real weak matchups, can do lol and act 6, I’d steer clear of the hype as unduped he’s not quite the level of the others, but all the others aren’t bad picks, but I’d go spark